• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling alot calmer and excited about wls now!

pinkladyMK

chatterbox!!
hi everyone just thought i would share with everyone that ive been sat watching gastric bypass operations on you tube and feel loads better now i know exactly wot they do, wot they use , how its done and u actually watch them doing it its simply wonderful!!!!

just thought i would share.
i was getting really nervous with it being my first appointment tomorrow and this has calmed me down alot its great to watch if ya have got them stomach for it but i must admit there isny alot of bloody at all!!!

I just love those vids on you tube.. Great arn't they? It makes it look so easy... Teehee

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. x

Not me lol cant watch those things lol, u will be fine tomorrow hun u have ur hubby and me and Ellen to chat 2 they will be telling us to shut up and not ask so many questions lmao xx

lol yeah i know i can just see it
it will be like being back at school lol
:D:D:D:D:D:D
Natalie, Ellen and Rochelle pls shut up and let others ask questions, but u will say "pls miss i have a whole sheet of questions and i bought u a shiny red apple "
LMAO XXXX

lmao
i can just see it lol
they will put us in the naughty corner for a time out
lol

Lmao have a good morning hun and c ya both this afternoon, its so good that all 3 of us are meeting up i think it makes such a difference to meet new friends face to face that we can share out wls journey with.
Take care hun and have a safe journey down and c ya this afternoon xxx

Back