• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why do people try and jeopardise their operations?

liz id give you a silver star toooo! x

It's an outstanding achievement Sam... just wishing you all the very best for many more happy hours on here with your shiny new star! xxx

aww, bless you all!

Im well chuffed with my new shiny, and also a little embarrassed as it shows just how much time I spend on here!

Seriously though, thank you all. I think the world of each and every one of you. I will do my best to keep spreading the reputation so you can all get your own silver shiny stars in time x x

ooo sam!! haha at least it doesnt say , needs a life... i bet mine next says KELLY KEEEEEELLLLLLY STEP AWAY FROM THE LAPPY hahhahahahhaha x

You have done so well to give such a commitment Sam..... I shall be busy exercising and getting myself ahead for the surgery if I am not around, but it's a deserved tribute to you! xxx

I am ever the diplomat and i think this thread has been a good one to read and be involved in. Hats off to everyone who managed to resolve their differences without being personal and as Sam said she nor any of the other moderators have had to shut the thread down. That is a credit to everyone who was adult enough to agree to disagree.
Sam a very big congratulations on your silver star, well deserved and a great achievement x

your not leaving are you bev!?!....

I'm getting a square bottom!
My husband has been moaning about me being on the computer so much tonight...
I really do need to tone up and get some exercise routine going... as part of my pre op plan!
xxx

o noooo so will you just come on every now and then?...

ooo sam!! haha at least it doesnt say , needs a life... i bet mine next says KELLY KEEEEEELLLLLLY STEP AWAY FROM THE LAPPY hahhahahahhaha x

hahaha Kelly, I moved on from "needs a life" about 5000 posts ago! LMAO

Your next one will just be "Oi, Kelly.... NO!"

I can't spend so much time love...but I will be going to the Salford meetings and keeping in touch, but it's so bad for me to be sitting and not exercising, since I am also off work right now recovering from cancer treatment, so getting on the move is so important... must always put a positive foot forward! xxx

haaaaaaaaaa sam!!!! can you imagine a great big booming voice coming out the lappy!! like the tree of temptation from big bro....'OIIII KEL,P*SS OFF ' HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My husband has been moaning about me being on the computer so much tonight...
I really do need to tone up and get some exercise routine going... as part of my pre op plan!
xxx

I know what you mean Bev. Ive been on here all evening as it is so busy, but luckily my hubby has been out at the footie so I only had myself to please. He's home now though and tutting already!

I didnt know you were recovering from Cancer. So sorry to hear that Bev.

You are right, exercise is good for us, but please dont be a stranger. I know you havent been posting here long, but I love your posts. You are clearly a very supportive and giving person and I for one love reading your posts. x

bev.. please dont go, pleeeeese do go~oooo~go~ooooo dont go... do you know that song?...... i know why not once a day!

Kelly... in a short space of time, we have bonded and when you are next over visiting your family come and have a healthy lunch with me...

Jacqui, see you and all on 1st September...

Will dip in but I have to get fitter before my op... and sitting here isn't going to do that for me!

Good night and God Bless All xxx

Back