• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling cold

Last year Primark sold all in one fleece pyjamas complete with feet for about £10
I have got 2 pairs a dalmation pair with a hood that has even got ears (I chased my son around the house barking while he was laughing so much he kept falling over LOL)and a more sedate red pair with a reindeer motif

Keep your eyes open cos they were out as soon as they went on the shelves last year
Oh and they come up massive the small size fitted me at a size 16

Hmm, all in one suit with feet sounds great Lamornamiss BUT (hope you don't mind me asking) what happens if you want a wee in the night do you have to take the whole thing off? ;)

Jxx

Ladies they are back just picked up a new one for my sin a tiger but had devils to for the men and a lovely selection fir the ladies this year are £12

Thanks for this info Penelope. I think I will take a trip to Primark in Manchester on Thursday before I start work :)

Jxx

Hmm, all in one suit with feet sounds great Lamornamiss BUT (hope you don't mind me asking) what happens if you want a wee in the night do you have to take the whole thing off? ;)

Jxx

That is the only drawback but I find wearing a t-shirt or vest underneath works the best

Don't know if you are pre or post op but since I had my op I don't need to get up in the night for a wee :D

That is the only drawback but I find wearing a t-shirt or vest underneath works the best

Don't know if you are pre or post op but since I had my op I don't need to get up in the night for a wee :D

The vest/t shirt sounds like a good idea - I never thought about that!
I am 5 weeks post op on Tuesday and I do get up occasionally in the night (although not every night) but really depends on how much fluid I consume prior to going to bed. If I drink an hour or so before I go to bed I do get up in the night...but what can you do when you are thirsty! ;)

Jxx

i thought primark's sizes stopped at 18

i thought primark's sizes stopped at 18

I think they do but these sleepsuits are massive go and try one first. Like I said earlier I was a size 16/18 and the small ones fitted me with room to spare :D
The also do these for men I don't know if they come up even bigger

I went to Primark in Manchester yesterday and bought my sleep suit for £10.
I opted for a footless and hoodless one as the others were very, very long and I don't think my feet would have reached the foot bit as I'm a 'shortie'
They had lots of choices, e.g cow, devil as well as plain style ones if any of you are interested in getting one.
I was warm as toast last night.....now thinking I should have got two!!

Jxx

Yup I'm always cold post-op too, I'll be off to Primark on Monday!

Hello again (sorry if I'm driving you all potty with questions :confused:)

I am a woman of a certain age.....!
.....and for the past couple of years I have been roasting hot all the time but this past week I have been bloomin freezing, so much so that I have had the central heating on and my electric blanket too. Today for work I had to hunt out my thick woolly tights and my feet were still freezing.
Is this normal after surgery? Has anyone else felt like this? Will I eventually return to my 'hottie' state? :wave_cry:

Jxx
Been like that since surgery in January (sleeve) but I have felt cold easily for years due to underactive thyroid anyway guess its just got worse as I m losing my insulation lol.

I have just treated me and the hubster to a down quilt Fantastic price as well off internet

oh can't wait for it to be delivered

I am so excited that I get colder now!! I used to just sit there and sweat with everything I would do. It was embarrassing. I wouldn't go anywhere that didn't have a powerful air conditioner. And now I can wear pants and not sweat one bit!!! It's a good feeling :)

I am so excited that I get colder now!! I used to just sit there and sweat with everything I would do. It was embarrassing. I wouldn't go anywhere that didn't have a powerful air conditioner. And now I can wear pants and not sweat one bit!!! It's a good feeling :)

omg im a sweater, and i soooooo cant wait to be like you!!! well done honey!!! :) xxx

Back