• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm So Cold...

My heating has never worked properly and the council dont care. I have a little electric workshop blow heater that throws out some heat. In the winter we all stay in the livingroom. The double glazing was put on badly and cold air gets in. All the residents are getting together now to complain. So hopefully things will improve soon.

Not looking forward to feeling colder after my op lol

Aw to everyone who is having a bad time keeping warm, my heart goes out to you all. :( Being warm in your own home is surely as basic as it gets :( Hoping for a mild winter so people do not have to make the choice between eating or staying warm :( If on the other hand, some of you are feeling the cold due to weight loss, don't go for the big bulky clothes as several layers of thin ones will keep you much warmer, & allow you to move around to generate heat.
Just think, Kate in a couple of weeks you will be able to collect wood for free to burn on your fire cos you will WANT to go out walking in the woods ... I now spend so much time in the woods I may apply for a job as a park ranger, lol. Sending WARM hugs to you all, mwah xxx :):)

:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Back