• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No Weight Loss in 3 Months :(

Sarge

Im now 6 months post op and have lost 3 stone which im very pleased with. However ive not lost anything for the last 3 months my weight fluctuates up and down by 5 llbs and refuses to change. What can I do?

How many calories are you eating a day ?

Do you have my fitness pal ? Maybe try it what works for me is I do watch my carbs as me and carbs really don't get on(which I hate man I love my carbs) my fitness pal sorts all this out for you so you don't have to count everything , also if I have a stall I have a day where I eat what I want within reason but I will have crisps etc which results in me having a very slight gain the next day but then I get back on track and I start losing again, it seems too kick start my metabolism I have about 1000 kcal a day but I am very busy, it could be your not eating enough or too much carbs and hidden calories ? Good luck xxx

Oh bless u 3 mth with out a weight loss must be dis hearting but are u counting calories??
This is somthink I been doing the past 2days??
Am 17 days out of op and have lost 1stone 1lb but for past week have not shifted half lb. so I no it can be dis hearting.

But try calorie counting u never no it may give u the little kick to start again
Have u had a band?? If so do u need an infill ??
Hope u get back on ur weight loss track

Best wishes lisa x

Thanks for the advice. I will have a look at the my fitness pal and try calorie counting. Really need to give this a push would love at least another 2 stone gone before Christmas.

Sarge said:
Thanks for the advice. I will have a look at the my fitness pal and try calorie counting. Really need to give this a push would love at least another 2 stone gone before Christmas.

I have every faith in u !!!
can do it !!!
I'll have a pack with u I'll try for 2 stone my Xmas as well it 16 weeks away as am struggling

Best luck and will look forward to reading about ur great weight loss
Lisa x

Myfitnesspal is a great start to keep you focussed and help understand what can be changed to improve your losses. Have you spoken to your dietician too?

Back