• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Barium Xray my results

Hope you find out soon xx

Well

Last edited:
How terrible to make you wait, it's YOUR body after all.
Hope it's all ok
love
Sandra x

Hi Verity,

Sorry to hear you are having troubles...I hope you get some answers soon.

In the first 6 months of having my band my weight losses were very slow, i could eat anything and everything!

Slowly, but surely i had lots of small fills, about 7 i think? My provider 'tested my band' with a large fill, which proved that my band was working, as water would not go down...so they took 1ml out and now i am (fingers crossed) at my 'sweet spot'. I have 9.5mls in a 9ml band.

I could still eat crap and put on weight (sliders-chocolate, ice-cream) but i make sure i keep to firm, filling foods (chicken, veg, potato).

Good Luck! :)

Hi guys, well results are that the band is in right place, but the barium stuff was flowing freely through the band so no restriction as I already knew.

Am going to have a chat with my provider about 9pm tonight and she is going to discuss what we do next so will keep you updated x

good luck i hope it gets sorted soon , let us know how it goes.x

Hope your provider finally provides what you paid for Verity! Here's to you losing some serious lb's now xx

Back