• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling Down

cassiecat

Dunno why but feel really down today :confused:

Was in great spirits yesterday and today well just wanna curl up and sleep and not speak to anyone :(

Am cold - have this weird sickly feeling - not been sick but just I dunno feel YUK

Have eaten ok today - had 1/2 Banana for breakfast, then about 11.30 had poached egg and 1 slice of cremated bacon :)
Then had some soup bout 2.30 - goin to have me dinner in bout half an hour,
And had plenty to drink.

Just feel well - DOWN :( hmmmmmm dont know whats up, am soooo cold though - got heating on full blast and two cardi's...

cassiecat said:
Dunno why but feel really down today :confused:

Was in great spirits yesterday and today well just wanna curl up and sleep and not speak to anyone :(

Am cold - have this weird sickly feeling - not been sick but just I dunno feel YUK

Have eaten ok today - had 1/2 Banana for breakfast, then about 11.30 had poached egg and 1 slice of cremated bacon :)
Then had some soup bout 2.30 - goin to have me dinner in bout half an hour,
And had plenty to drink.

Just feel well - DOWN :( hmmmmmm dont know whats up, am soooo cold though - got heating on full blast and two cardi's...

Aww hunni , I know how you feel get days like that and yes if freezing , here if you wanna chat I call you tomorrow ((((((((big hugs)))))))))
Xxxxx

Thanks Girls xx Had a nice bath and fell asleep!! Am still so cold so going to take myself off to bed xx Catch you both tmmr xxx

hope your feeling better hun... you may have a bug.. or just a bit of the post op blues xxx

Back