• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

Woooo! It's a great feeling isn't it. I have to confess I buy, try and return ... But I'm keeping the strides - fact!
i managed to dare grace their fitting rooms with my wobbly self.

i managed to dare grace their fitting rooms with my wobbly self.

Great news :)

previous bander, revision to by pass.

I have managed to zip myself into a pair of Leopard print strides from Zara in size L ... Fire brigade on standby to cut me free ...

Just don't pass wind! It will blow u up like a lilo :)

previous bander, revision to by pass.

Oh yes. It is a work-out getting it on and off. Love it tho. I have a whole drawer of shapewear. Wouldn't leave the house without something in place to reduce the wobble ...

Another 2 lbs off. God knows where that's come from. Hurrah!

For all of you at the three months post-op stage or less, and therefore experiencing (or about to experience) the dreaded hairloss, I'm happy to report that tomorrow I will be eight months post and my hair is visibly growing back at last. It's all floofy and I resemble a baby Goose.

Another 2 lbs off. God knows where that's come from. Hurrah! For all of you at the three months post-op stage or less, and therefore experiencing (or about to experience) the dreaded hairloss, I'm happy to report that tomorrow I will be eight months post and my hair is visibly growing back at last. It's all floofy and I resemble a baby Goose.

Well done on your continued weight loss. I am 14 weeks post op and I am moulting all over the place which I find quite alarming. It's reassuring to hear that it could be temporary.

Caz - it is temporary but very scary at the time! It was coming out literally in handfulls. I recommend only washing your hair once a week, not brushing if you can help it and using a teezing brush rather than a comb. Here is the little brush I bought, it worked for me:

Denman Shower and Massage Brush - Boots

Good luck. It will slow at about six months. xxx

Whoop whoop lilac and I'm so with you on the hair loss ideas too... Yes it's scary stuff but it does stop and don't go into denial about getting it cut either if it absolutely needs it then do it!

Thanks lilac for the info re:hair loss, im almost at the 6 months stage, and for the last 3 odd months its been coming out in handfuls, and although I have enough hair I can afford to lose some, its very scary! Good to hear it will finally stop!!!

And well done on another 2lb down! How much more do you have to go to hit target??

X

Ladies and gents ... I bought a top in the M&S sale today. What's so spesh about that, I hear you mutter. Well ................................. It is from the kids dept - age 12/13 years. BOOM!!!

Ladies and gents ... I bought a top in the M&S sale today. What's so spesh about that, I hear you mutter. Well ................................. It is from the kids dept - age 12/13 years. BOOM!!!
whoop f in whooooooo:)))))))

:8855: tsk tsk I hope your pleased with yourself :p.... Well done lilac :D xx

Back