• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

Another lb today. Slow now, but in the right direction. I think eating a few Cashews as my snack is paying dividends. I am sure I could do better, but feel pretty stable physically and mentally with where I am right now. Who knows what the future may hold ... Happy Wednesday everyone, you bunch of losers xxx

Another major NSV today (they seem to be coming thick and fast these days ...). I had an appointment with the shrink this morning ... the waiting area has bucket chairs ... before 9 July 2013 I was a snug fit ... today I managed to get my handbag on the seat beside me.

That's a lovely NSV being able to sit in any seat anywhere is a wonderful feeling. You can just move about and be smug, grin and generally just bask in not having to worry if the seat will hold your weight.

Congratulations lovey xx

Fantastic nab!

A lovely & Brilliant NSV Lilac :)

Thanks ladies. I was well chuffed. Also, in other news today I took advantage of the diabolical weather this pm to sort some clothes for charity, and in a window of dry opportunity took them up to the shop. Am off to Spain in a couple of weeks (yes, am excited about the seatbelt NSV ahead!) and picked up a few summer bits in there to take ............... In a size 12!!!!! A 14 is a good fit now but 12!! I have never worn a 12 in adult life - I seem to recall my mum bought me bits in Wallis and Laura Ashley in a 12 when I was 12 years old or thereabouts.

Thanks lgg. Wow a 12, I've never been in that size ever :))) well done u xxx

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Well ... I don't know if this qualifies as an NSV - yesterday I went to a see a contemporary dance company at a major arts venue in central London. I was buying a bottle of water at the bar, when I became aware of a good looking man checking me out up and down in what I can only describe as an admiring (poss even lustful) way! I was wearing black ankle studded cowboy boots, black leggings, a black mini dress and a short tight-fitting denim jacket - all in size 14. It felt good, and I felt confident. Oh, and I did not have to squeeze into the tip-up theatre seat, worrying it would collapse under my weight - as it did once when I was a fat child over 40 years ago and I remember the mortifyingly hideous humiliating incident like it happened yesterday. No one if ever going to laugh or ridicule me for being big ever again!

Well ... I don't know if this qualifies as an NSV - yesterday I went to a see a contemporary dance company at a major arts venue in central London. I was buying a bottle of water at the bar, when I became aware of a good looking man checking me out up and down in what I can only describe as an admiring (poss even lustful) way! I was wearing black ankle studded cowboy boots, black leggings, a black mini dress and a short tight-fitting denim jacket - all in size 14. It felt good, and I felt confident. Oh, and I did not have to squeeze into the tip-up theatre seat, worrying it would collapse under my weight - as it did once when I was a fat child over 40 years ago and I remember the mortifyingly hideous humiliating incident like it happened yesterday. No one if ever going to laugh or ridicule me for being big ever again!

Ha! So good to hear this NSV Glitter, you look fab and your new found happiness/confidence will make you oh so chicabowow to men.....how will you fight them all off??!!! LOL

The theatre seat story really hit a chord with me.....I love the theatre/arts but have not been back since I went to watch a Pinter play when I was doing my A Levels.....it was at the Bristol Old Vic and I spent the entire performance wedged into a chair....sweating and petrified it would break!! I didn't move during each Act recess as I was scared that getting out and back in the chair would be too much for it. A couple of days later I noticed huge bruises on the outside of each thigh where I was pressed up against the arms........SO LOOKING FORWARD TO OVERCOMING THIS OLD MEMORY AND FEAR!!!!!

X

Hell yeah woman that's definitely one huge NSV you lusty woman you :D

Just in case I miss you. Have a great holiday hun and don't play with the tray too much.. You might annoy the person I front :D

Thanks Frankie. Mostly, he is here when I am there ... would you believe!! He arrives Wed and I fly Friday ... TBH I have so much on at the moment I have just left him to work out when/if he wants to see me ... I cannot be a*sed - fact!

Oh, and yeah hahahaha! The tray table ... and the lap belt. And the armrest may even stay down, rather than work its way up to a 45degree angle over my hips and thighs. Exciting times. I shall report back my findings xxx

Back