• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

Omg I forgot about the pesky painful armrest! ... I can't wait to fly so I can play with all the things that were absolute torture before hehe xx

I have to laugh and cry at the flight seat scenario, I know how the humiliation feels, I am so excited for you lilac and you look fab. go girl take the world by storm!!!

Thanks ladies! It has been a journey. And being only seven months post by-pass it is only a few steps I have taken. Found myself stress-related snacking a bit today ... So gave myself a bloody good slap. Tomorrow is always another day!

Oh I can't wait for the next installment....so exciting....I reckon he might fly back to Spain with you on the Friday.......IF HE HAS ANY SENSE!!!?

X

Have a lovely time n let rip :)

previous bander, revision to by pass.

Oh I can't wait for the next installment....so exciting....I reckon he might fly back to Spain with you on the Friday.......IF HE HAS ANY SENSE!!!?

X

Haha! After nearly 20 years ... I don't think so. He's over for a job at the weekend ... Yah know ... Whateverz

x

Haha! After nearly 20 years ... I don't think so. He's over for a job at the weekend ... Yah know ... Whateverz

x

Ha fifty shades of weight loss surgery :)))

In other news ... Bought a belt today in M&S to hold up my over-loose boyfriend jeans as I sure as heck ain't gonna buy m'self noo ones until it is utterly necessary. The belt was a Small ... I thank you, and goodnight xx

In other news ... Bought a belt today in M&S to hold up my over-loose boyfriend jeans as I sure as heck ain't gonna buy m'self noo ones until it is utterly necessary. The belt was a Small ... I thank you, and goodnight xx

Whoo fookin whoo

WHOOP WHOOP !!!!

have a great time hun :D

x

Just thought of this thread when I read this...

image-495193948.jpg

Haha Ceecie. Skinny Minny? Don't know I am that exactly. I am welded to this size/weight now ... For better and for worse ... I am happy to put up with it. Just over 12 stone and size 12ish from 19 stone and size 24. Must not grumble. xx

Right, now where did I put the boob implant man's number ... I miss my chest!

I have managed to zip myself into a pair of Leopard print strides from Zara in size L ... Fire brigade on standby to cut me free ...

I've managed a dress in zara :) L also - stupid size 14 is not large!

I have managed to zip myself into a pair of Leopard print strides from Zara in size L ... Fire brigade on standby to cut me free ...

OMG :8855: I so needed a good laugh and you delivered hun Well Done and thank you :) xxx

Back