• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling fit

rambo

leicester tigers
well its just six short months since my opp
and i have lost almost 12 st, whooooo lol, but the best thing is i have not felt this fit for a good few years i can walk for any amount of miles and do lol before it was a struggle to walk to the car lol, the garden has never been so well cared for and best of all i can take my beautiful granddaughters for a good walk in this beautiful sunshine i just love my sleeve, the first sign of the warm weather sent me running for the shade not now i,m out in the sunshine all day long,
i can honestly say with out this opp i would have been lucky to see 55 so its a great BIG thank you to the the god old nhs
THANKS FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK :D:D:D:D:D:D

Aaw its Great Rambo to know how well you have got on x

What a difference 6 months makes eh!

Like you I am starting to get some energy back now - though I have lost nowhere near the amount of weight that you have lost, but even so I can enjoy the sunshine without feeling hot and clammy all the time.

You have done brilliantly mate and all we need now is an up-to-date photo!!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Thats brilliant and very inspiring as i have found out i'm having a sleeve. x

thats amazing, im just at the beginning of my journey, but it inspires me reading all the great success storys, well done x

Fantastic to hear how well you have doning Rambo and that your are enjoying life with your beautiful granddaughters...what more could anyone ask for!

Brilliant weight loss, 12 stone is an amazing achievement.

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

well done thats an amazing amount!!!!!!

WELL DONE! That's fantastic. So happy for you!! x

How about some pictures...... your loss is your gain!
Lynne xx

well its just six short months since my opp
and i have lost almost 12 st, whooooo lol, but the best thing is i have not felt this fit for a good few years i can walk for any amount of miles and do lol before it was a struggle to walk to the car lol, the garden has never been so well cared for and best of all i can take my beautiful granddaughters for a good walk in this beautiful sunshine i just love my sleeve, the first sign of the warm weather sent me running for the shade not now i,m out in the sunshine all day long,
i can honestly say with out this opp i would have been lucky to see 55 so its a great BIG thank you to the the god old nhs
THANKS FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK :D:D:D:D:D:D

So lovely to hear and read this!!!! Wonderful in fact!!!!! :bliss: :bliss:

well done great achievement .....................xx

Yay! That is fantastic. Isn't it amazing to get a normal life back? Well done and keep at it x

fab fab news well done!!! :D....

can i ask favour could you tell me what you d eat on a daily basis?......

Read this witha little tear in my eye,those of us who have been lucky to have wls totally understant the pleasure you now get from life,long may it last.My weight is down just over 2.5st but already the energy and joy each morning when I wake is fantastic.I bet if someone offered you a million to reverse the op you would tell them to do one!Maz x

u must be so proud of urself - 12 stone in 6 months is awesome

thanks all i really cant believe the transformation in such a short time my life is so so different now and i,m loving it lol its the best decision i have made and have no regrets apart from the fact that i wish i had known of this opp a lot sooner but hey thats life and life is great now
all the very best to all of you great peeps were ever you are on your wls journey for me its been so so worth the wait and will be for all you pre oppers out there
have a fun day all lol

We want Pics! We want pics! We want pics!!
Massive well done to you x
Lynne x

Back