• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling fit

What a gr8 post Rambo, you're such an inspiration! X

Steve I'm so happy for u Hun uv done absolutely fantastic u really have wow 12 stone it's incredable xx

Brilliant achievment! Well done and I'm sure your family are so proud of you as well x

Steve, this is the reason we had our surgery....

We are now living our lives rather than just living....

You enjoy your grandaughter, i certainly enjoy chasing around after my grandson now when i get the chance.

As for the walking, i kinda feel like it's a treat, just to be able to walk the miles and not firstly being horrified and wanting to run for the car, but because cresting the top of a hill and still being able to breathe is a wonderful feeling....

I have to ask you though, ''do you find you have to adjust your pace (slow down) when walking with certain people now''?

Good luck and please oh please put a new pic on xx

Hi

A huge congratulations on your weight loss which is fantastic!
Please may I ask you, have you had problems with excess skin? I'm due to have my surgery on 21st May so have lots of questions!!

luckyla said:
Hi

Please may I ask you, have you had problems with excess skin? I'm due to have my surgery on 21st May so have lots of questions!!

Can I ask how u cared for your incisions? I was told I could remove the center one but they never said what to do after. I'm using peroxide and antibacterial cream right now.

phatmomma said:
Steve, this is the reason we had our surgery....

We are now living our lives rather than just living....

You enjoy your grandaughter, i certainly enjoy chasing around after my grandson now when i get the chance.

As for the walking, i kinda feel like it's a treat, just to be able to walk the miles and not firstly being horrified and wanting to run for the car, but because cresting the top of a hill and still being able to breathe is a wonderful feeling....

I have to ask you though, ''do you find you have to adjust your pace (slow down) when walking with certain people now''?

Good luck and please oh please put a new pic on xx

How did you care for ur wounds after surgery? I was told to remove my bandage on day four and nothing else. I'm using peroxide and antibacterial cream.

Hi

hi well the excess skin thing lol i have not realy got that much as yet theres a little on the top of my legs nothing that bothers me i get plenty of exercise digging the garden lots of walking and got a big treadmill in my garden shed for the times wen i need to do abit more lol, but the way i look at it is the skin wont kill u,to stay as i was would have for sure, so i,m happy to live with it till its a real problem then i will see wot can be done

Hi

How did you care for ur wounds after surgery? I was told to remove my bandage on day four and nothing else. I'm using peroxide and antibacterial cream.

my wounds were really small and i had no problem with them at all ni stitches on the skin just glued i jist bathed them with antiseptic in warm water for the first 5 days then bathed as normal never had a problem with them

Back