• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling gassy/burping/ having a poo

Day 4 is the big day...you wait and see lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

From one extreme to the other! Felt nauseas all day, but managed. Been fir a poo twice and now just went a 3rd, this time runny? Did any if you have the runs nearly 2 weeks post op?

Coffee gave it me, I'm 1wk on!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Still got the runs but not so bad now

I dumped on milky coffee the other day :( Thinking back, I reckon I drank it too fast because I was enjoying it.
So Ryan, if you were a little 'runny', do you think you might have been dumping hunni? Think back to what you ate that day, see if you can pin-point the cause xx

Hi Kath, I'm only 16 days post op and on liquids, unfortunately been runny for about 5 days. Reckon it could be the milk. Gonna cut and see what happens

From one extreme to the other! Felt nauseas all day, but managed. Been fir a poo twice and now just went a 3rd, this time runny? Did any if you have the runs nearly 2 weeks post op?

Yep, from one extreme to another :sigh: but better than not being able to go I say ;) Just keep your fluids up so that you don't start to dehydrate and try to eat some good choice foods. :)

I haven't had surgery yet but this is a worry for me, the whole burping farting pooing thing haha I have bowel issues at the best of times and can often go 3-4 days without any movement. I'm really worried about how my wonky bowels are going to react to a surgery. (I've not decided which I'm having yet, but I am reading up on all surgeries at the moment). Hope things improve for you!

Proud to report my tummy has settled quite nicely, and going normal. No runs, and going normal (every few days). Yay.

Back