• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling goooood!

Stephysimbow

i've lost 38lbs so far, and really happy because i feel my clothes fitting me better already, and its great!

i felt so hideous on new years eve, which is when the first picture is from (im in the middle in both!) and the other one is from saturday night! i know i have a really long way to go but just so happy i had the bypass and thought i'd share that with you lovely people! :)

xx steph

Attachments

• fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 626
  • mejessandanna.jpg
    mejessandanna.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 394
I can see the difference, you look gorgeous on both pics but can definitely see your almost 3 stone weight loss... Looking forward to an update soon to check out any other differences lol x

You're soo prettyyy :D even before, you were gorgeous, looking good hun.

keep it up xxx

You are such a pretty girl, before and after.

Well done gorgeous girl...
You look so happy xxx

Well done on your weight loss so far..you look wonderful already. xxx

Congratulations so far, you can really tell the difference although I suspect that people have told you all along how gorgeous you are (sorry not flirting, just being honest ;0) you should start believing in them !! Good luck on your journey Hun x

Twit twhoooooo! You are stunning darl, and no I'm not a lesbo I'm just happy to see you hahaha.... No really! You look fab Hun at nearly 3 stone lost, all the blokes won't b able to tear thselves away from u when your at goal xxx well done luv xxx

Well done on your loss so far, you look fabulous.
Such a gorgeous face - I bet you're turning some heads. :)
x

Back