• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling goooood!

hiii everyone

not been on in so long just thought I'd put a little update on.

everything going really well, weight loss slowing right down but I've lost 6 stone so far so I'm happy! would love to lose another 3/4 though so gonna keep on plugging away.

I have so much more energy now; my partner and I went on a weekend away to the isle of mull recently and we went on a good 3 hour walk down the coast and up through hilly forests. It was awesome and I never thought I'd enjoy going on a walk! have put some pics on from that weekend, it was so beautiful there.

only thing troubling me at the mo is a bit of hair loss! just losing quite a few in the shower, does anyone take extra supplements if they suffer from this?? trying to cut back on using straighteners etc to keep it healthy.. and maybe I should stop dying it red/raspberry/plum coloured so much hehe.

anyway hope you're all well!

Steph x

Attachments

• image-2128165967.jpg
    image-2128165967.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image-3734360787.jpg
    image-3734360787.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 96
  • image-2359919060.jpg
    image-2359919060.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 81
I'm so glad you have done this while you are so young. You look fabulous.
Have you tried perfectil for you hair loss. Go and see a GOOD chemist for advice because there are a lot of different suppliments and vits you can take to combat hair loss.
There is a thread on here discussing it but I cant remember where it is.
Keep up the good work, you look amazing. I'm so jealous of you being on Mull lol. Where did you stay?
Lynne x

You can really see the difference, well done, Karen xxx

Looking Great!
Congrats on the weight loss so far.
(Also let me add you were stunning before. imagine you'll be turning quite a few heads now)!
HuGz
Jay
xXx

i've lost 38lbs so far, and really happy because i feel my clothes fitting me better already, and its great!

i felt so hideous on new years eve, which is when the first picture is from (im in the middle in both!) and the other one is from saturday night! i know i have a really long way to go but just so happy i had the bypass and thought i'd share that with you lovely people! :)

xx steph
Om bloody g! Wow, you are gorgeous, and look fantastic!
Good for you!
xxx

you are beautiful congratulations on your weight loss so far.. as for the hair loss redken have brought out a protien extreme shampoo and conditionair for hair loss and take boitin from holand and barret its meant to help x

Congratulations, looking good! Haven't had my op yet, so haven't been through the hair loss thing yet, but I'm sure that I've read somewhere that it's only a temporary thing. Similar thing happened to me after having my youngest son; it seemed dreadful at the time, but again didn't last too long. Keep up the fab work x

Whizzbang beat me to it!I agree about doing it while you are young,you are so lucky all your life to enjoy being slim and 'normal'.

thanks everyone for your replies!! ive been taking zinc and selenium but not ridiculously religiously as i am utter CRAP at remembering to take pills. i'm actually looking online for a pill box right now!

not been on for so long, bit hectic at the mo :)

I'm so jealous of you being on Mull lol. Where did you stay?
Lynne x

sorry i never replied to this lynne, we stayed at Strongarbh House Strongarbh House | Bed & Breakfast | Gallery | Tobermory | Isle of Mull | Scotland it was beyond gorgeous! had such a brill weekend and definitely would go back!

and to you guys who said yay for me doing it while i'm young, i have to agree with you!! it's literally been the best decision i've ever made, i feel like i have a new lease of life.

though i really need to get to the gym, tone up my bingo wings!! and i think i will need a boob job in the future as mine have gone tiny, and they used to be HH's!! haha.

anyway hope everyone's well! xxxx steph

Back