• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling bit more positive x

tinkerboom

been to gym today bang on a week after starting the olistat AGAIN i lost just under two pound:( really thought would have been more but it s a loss hey...... while there i spoke with weight management and she said that Dr heartland had mentioned surgery he wants to see how the orlistat goes for the next 3 months and wi...ll see me again which will be the end of my 6 months weight managment (it's gone quick) i cant tell you all how happy i am, i no i still have a longggggggggg way to go but and lots of hurdles . Thankyou all for your continued support love ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

been to gym today bang on a week after starting the olistat AGAIN i lost just under two pound:( really thought would have been more but it s a loss hey...... while there i spoke with weight management and she said that Dr heartland had mentioned surgery he wants to see how the orlistat goes for the next 3 months and wi...ll see me again which will be the end of my 6 months weight managment (it's gone quick) i cant tell you all how happy i am, i no i still have a longggggggggg way to go but and lots of hurdles . Thankyou all for your continued support love ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi tink - well done on getting 2lbs off thats a good start for you....its sounding very positive now about you going ahead for surgery in the not too distant future....keep going to the gym and jumping them hurdles and before you know it you`ll be sitting on that losers bench wondering what all the fuss was about!

Really pleased for you hun x :D

Love Kat x

Back