• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling proud

cindy1

I started the liver shrinking diet on 4th Feb and have been following the 2 slimfast and a 300 cal meal a day (very hard ) but it has been well worth it as weighed myself at Tesco yesterday and have lost just under 10 kg in 11 days:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To all that are doing the same, please dont think I am gloating, I am just so pleased:8855:, as for the last 6 years since the birth of my son I havent had the willpower to lose anything (just putting more and more on). Now I have a big goal at the end of it I have found the strength from somewhere.

Wow Cindy - thats amazing! I didnt lose an oz on the pre op diet but my liver was fine.

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Hi Julie met you at the meeting at heartlands you gave me this web address congrates on your funding my funding was through last aug but some **** ups somewhere down the line and am finally going in on 16th march keep me up to date on how yours goes.

excellent news well done x

Hi Julie met you at the meeting at heartlands you gave me this web address congrates on your funding my funding was through last aug but some **** ups somewhere down the line and am finally going in on 16th march keep me up to date on how yours goes.

Ohh hello Cindy :)
I have been looking out for you on here to see if you found the web site ok. :D
Personally Cindy the **** ups are with Heartlands Admin as i've had to chase everything from the funding to the operation date. :(
Is it Mr Super that's doing your band? I'm having mine done on the 1st March with either Mr Richardson or Kumar it says on my letter. Have you been back to Birmingham for your pre-op? I had mine done last Monday. Add me to facebook if you want, the link is above my picture to the left of this message. :)

Brilliant weight loss, well done .x

Well done Cindy. That's great news. Shame we can't take pics of shrinking livers too. :)

Hi Julie, I was supposed to be seeing Mr Super but because of all the problems???????????????? I would have to wait until May at least to have it done with him so have been put on Mr Nijjars list. Have you heard of him on your travels and do you know anyone that has been under him in your groups you attend. My pre op is on mon 1st march and that will be the first time I have been back to Heartlands since I met you

Brilliant and don't worry about gloating! You've worked hard to achieve it, you blow your trumpet all you like sweetheart....

Keep us posted xx

Fantastic weight loss. Well done you!

That is fab well done x

Back