• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New pic of me !!

You look great Caroline, well done hun!! As you say, once it starts coming off you do really feel the benefits, but I don't think I will be catching you up anytime soon!! Well done again x

You look great Caroline, well done hun!! As you say, once it starts coming off you do really feel the benefits, but I don't think I will be catching you up anytime soon!! Well done again x

Dont knock yourself, you are doing fantastic, you have had massive weight loss for a band. Only negative side to loosing the weight is the massive overdraft I have from buying new clothes!!

Well done Caroline you look amazing now bet your feeling well proud of yourself.
Dont go buying too many clothes cos if you carry on the way you are you will be needing to buy more new ones in no time. Starting to wish I had gone for bypass now.
Well Done!!

Lesley xx

Well done Caroline you look amazing now bet your feeling well proud of yourself.
Dont go buying too many clothes cos if you carry on the way you are you will be needing to buy more new ones in no time. Starting to wish I had gone for bypass now.
Well Done!!

Lesley xx

Thank you Lesley, Im needing new sizes every month now, my mum dreads going shopping with me as shes making up for the teenage years i didnt want to buy anything lol!!! Have stacks of clothes that I have outgrown now if any one wants to take them off my hands !!!

Back