• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling so HAPPY today! Things are looking up!!!

thank-you to everyone for the lovely comments,
days like today make up for the odd times when Ive had to camp-out at the toilet!
only joking..lol

Haha... Em., I'm having a 'camp out at the toilet day'... since yesterday.... hoping it's not for much longer.

Well done Angel xxx

thanks bev,

its been no means easy the past 5 months,but a sunny day like today with me feeling great makes up for the bad times!
just hope I can share my happiness with all who are considering surgery x

I agree entirely love... it's not easy for any wls...

It's a huge decision, but at least we are here now and the weightloss makes a huge difference.

The nausea, sickness and dumping can be the worst days, thankfully not often! But all part of the course.

Love you Angel xxx

same to you too sweet,

i was really chuffed when i was told ive lost 50% of my excess,
i never thought id be this size again!
good things come to those who wait..thats what i say xxx

You've worked so hard and had many ups and downs, but you've succeeded. Proud of you Angel xxx

Emma-Louise - its lovely to hear how happy you are - i cannot wait until i am posting things like this - I dont know if it will be weeks, months or even a year - but the wait will be worth it if i am as happy as you sound.

I am so thrilled for you! You must be over the moon.

Congratulations. Your post is so excited it really made me smile. So well done on being an inspiration and a cheerful one at that.

Emma-Louise - its lovely to hear how happy you are - i cannot wait until i am posting things like this - I dont know if it will be weeks, months or even a year - but the wait will be worth it if i am as happy as you sound.

aww thanks phil,

i certainly am happy!
i think its very important to tell people on here how much surgery changes your life for the better,ive had my off days but its so worth it!
as ive said before good things come to those who wait,and im sure your turn will come!
best of luck xxxxx

Congratulations. Your post is so excited it really made me smile. So well done on being an inspiration and a cheerful one at that.

thank-you,
im glad i made you smile..i was certainly smiling today..a bit like a cheshire cat when those 16 jeans went on!

best wishes xxxx

Hiya, my name is Ruth and not Phil - wonder why I called myself that now but its what I say to hubby all the time - 831 means 8 letters, 3 words and 1 meaning, aka I love you!! Soppy buggar arnt I!!

Hiya, my name is Ruth and not Phil - wonder why I called myself that now but its what I say to hubby all the time - 831 means 8 letters, 3 words and 1 meaning, aka I love you!! Soppy buggar arnt I!!

lol..i realised after i typed it when i seen ruth in BIG LETTERS..silly me!
i just answered your other post about the nas choc x

Wow only 5 months Congrats I can't wait for the day I can get into a size 14-16 gives me so much hope thanks for sharing x x x

Today I managed to clear my garage without doing my back in....
That would have never happened before!

Happy days x

Haha Em., things are looking up, very well done Angel!

You sound like you are really making your bypass work precious!

Love and hugs xxx

Back