• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh so happy!!!

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
I am so happy with my journey lately, I always have been but little things keep happening that make me so so sooo happy.
I have been looking at my body a lot recently and have noticed some nice changes, the main one is that my tummy is tightening up! It obviously isnt flat and there is still always going to be something there, but at the bottom, where the skin is the 'floppiest', it is tightening and shrinking up and getting much smaller and I am very very happy about this, I expected it to get worse over time and I was getting rashes and itching and sweating there but now that is stopping with the shrinking skin, so I am thrilled.
Much of my body is getting rid of its fat stores too, I am noticing body parts looking kind of normal, that makes me happy too.
With things shrinking up I am hoping that my thighs will tighten a little too, that would make me sooooo happy!!
Some may remember that I was thrilled a while back when I was measured in work for my new overall, I measured the same as my slimmer work mates and I felt normal for a change, I was so so happy about that, wellllllllll, the overalls arrived today, I tried it on...and...I have to send it back...its too big hehehehe oh how happy that made me, my heart soared in my chest and my supervisor had ordered the same size and when she saw that mine was too big she tried hers on...and it fit her well...she wasnt too happy about that but was happy for me, as were my other work friends that proceeded to tell me how great they think I am doing. So I was soooooooo happy with that, I am having to order a MEDIUM...my God, ME...the woman that seven months ago had to order XOS (plus PLUS size) and was struggling to fit into that!!!
I went to Asda to buy a t-shirt and saw a dress and the only size bigger than a 12 and smaller than a 22 was a 14, I decided to try it on expecting it to fit barely...nope, in that particular dress I could have gotten a 12!!! Now, there is NO way that I could walk into most shops and buy a 12 anything, but to have that dress fit well and be able to actually buy a 12 in it (though I didnt buy it) made my year!!! lol
So all in all, right now I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY happy with my life and journey, I didnt think that it was even possible to be more happy about it all than I was recently but today proved me wrong.
My success has even spurred one of my workmates to consider looking into a bypass herself!
God bless life for giving so much to me, I have never been happier and every day life gets even better.
I just wanted to share my happiness with you all xx
Steph xx

Oh yes, I am getting into much smaller knickers now too, I used to wear a 24/26 and now it is 14/16 yayyyyyyyy
Ooohhh ooohhhh, another thing, I have to wear my slimming vest a lot less often now too.
Steph xx

Oh steph, thanks for sharing that really positive post with us and I must say

I am VERY VERY VERY VERY happy for you. xxxxx

well done steph ........wow !!!!!!!!!!!! what a feeling that must of been to be smaller than your work mates............. well i know how your work mate feels the one whos decided wls, because as you know the other night i was quiet down and very worried but between you and neen, you made me feel i was doing the right thing for me !! i would also like to thank you you are a very inspiring lady xxx

p.s. thanks to neen too xxxx you are both lovely ladies x

As always very inspirational.....

Am well chuffed about your knickers too :) xx

I'm so very happy for you, you truly are an inspiration for us pre oppers, well done done hun xJ

I totally agree about you being inspirational to us pre-oppers Steph, you have no idea how often I lie in bed wondering, am I doing the right thing, I am scared I won't come through it, or that it won't work for me etc. Then when I come on this site and look through the threads and find yet another positive one from you, it lifts me like I can't explain, that maybe I will be successful after my op.
I am expecting pain yes, and it is going to be hard not to turn to food for my comfort any more.
Thank you again, you really are a lovely lady, and I thank you from my heart for being there for me, and everyone on this site xxxxxx

I agree with Jan, I am sooooo happy you are loving the "new you"! You are a lovely positive person and you deserve all the happiness you are having at the moment. Long may it continue for you, and hopefully rub off on me and Jan :D x

Awww thank you guys, I love you lot you know xx
It WILL rub off on you, you will both soon know just how awesome it can be. I cant guarantee anybody as uncomplicated a journey as I have enjoyed so far, but I can sure show you what is possible xx
Steph xx

Go Steph!!
You must feel amazing and so you should!
I love sharing all these happy moments with you, thanks xx

Really happy for you Steph. It's wonderful to read how happy you and also how greatful xx

Cheers Tracey x And thanks Stephie too ! You're just doing fantastic...and size 12...wow wow wow ..I nearly spat my doritos out all over the keyboard...(joking joking)
:) Now if all those slinky clothing things don't inspire you to dance more...out on the town , then what can eh?
How great to wear nice knickers as well...instead of the big old "harvest festivals" (all is safely gathered in)

How great to wear nice knickers as well...instead of the big old "harvest festivals" (all is safely gathered in)

I have always wanted to wear sexy little knickers and 'character' knickers, couldnt do that before, I had to wear ones that scouts could camp under lol
Steph xx

Back