• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling so HAPPY today! Things are looking up!!!

Keep that positivity Em... it's infectious for certain... enjoy these salad days Angel.. love and hugs xxx

Very well done Em its so nice to read a thread like this one.
Nice to write about the good things as well as the bad.
You just enjoy yourself..you deserve it all.xxx

Thanks sugga,

If people have read my posts before they will know I've had my bad days, and I've come on here for support,
But I do like to post when I'm feeling good which is happening more and more these days.
Best wishes x

Well done em it's posts like this that give us the boost to keep going ;-). Thank you xx

Xxx

If you feel you have more energy I have got a double garage you can start on. Lol, xx

Come on Em., bottle that energy and start sharing it around... haha... well done love xxx

Well done on your weight loss Em! You'll looking all swish when the sunny weather is out! Good luck with the rest if your journey xxx

Thanks for the inspiring post Emma-Louise!

I probably won't have my surgery until Fall, so when I read your post, I thought, "That can be me this time next year!"

Lol...
Thanks everyone..
It's great to have the energy I have now..
And sorting the garage is good for exercise!
Glad I finished it though, it's one of those jobs you wished you never started,,,lol

Back