• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling so much better :)

Grace

:) Well I feel like I may have turned a corner!
I gave poor little Polly a rest for 2 days on just fluids...discovered the joys of Baxter's consomme (delish!)

and I'm feeling SOOOOOOOO much better today.:D

I've managed a good amount of fluids (like everyone says, just keep sipping!:))

I ate a whole half a mushy weetabix for brekky! :D

whizzed up cauliflower cheese and yoghurt with pureed fruit for lunch :D

going to try some mushy avocado for tea as I LOVE the stuff usually!

I never thought I'd feel so happy to be able to eat!
:D:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

and I just feel generally better and more like my old cheerful self! :D

ALSO although I haven't been weighed yet....I went to a 'do' today wearing 'old faithful' slinky baggy black trousers (coz I thought they'd be most comfy) and a sit-on hips top I bought about 5 weeks ago...and I had to keep hiking the trousers up under my chest because they felt so baggy, and I kept tripping over them (even wearing high heels!) and the sit-on-hips top just fell past the hips, half-way to my knees!
I'm well pleased!
I'm trying to hold out now until Tuesday (2 week surgiversary) to get weighed. :p The swelling seems to be going down nicely now though. :)

LOL also finding Defaltine is a God-send for wind!!!!!!!! How long does this last folks? I could power the National Grid at this rate! :D

Fab new Charis!! xxx

Not sure I'd fancy cauliflower cheese, yogurt & fruit puree tho! ;)

Haha not all in the same dish Ditzee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

whats baxters consomme?.. thats fab news charis xx

whats baxters consomme?.. thats fab news charis xx

It's a very thin clear beef soup...flavoured with sherry! I Love it!

Glad you are feeling better, slowly and surely things will get back to normal.

I know what you mean when you said you never thought you would be happy eating....... good aint it.:)

Glad you are feeling better, slowly and surely things will get back to normal.

I know what you mean when you said you never thought you would be happy eating....... good aint it.:)

Thank you. :)

Yes, I'm quite excited!

Back