• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling sorry for myself on day 2

I held it together for the two weeks of my milk diet, then the night before my op I totally lost it! I was in floods of tears wondering if I was making the right decision?
I've never looked back....best thing I've ever done! Bex, you'll be fine :) all the emotions you're feeling are perfectly normal xxx

I'm in for my op next wednesday.....and I'm switching between excited to terrified every few hours....I don't think any of the people on here haven't or wouldn't be so close to such a major op.

We've all done the researech , fought long and hard and now the new us is in sight....I'll warm up the losers bench for you....hurry up and see you there :)

Becky the head will clear about day 3/4,fill up on milky drinks.Heat skimmed milk and whisk it with a stick blender or hand whisk.Make a cappuchino and enjoy!Go for a walk in the fresh air,look at clothes sites for future reference.Clear wardrobes and drawers of all the tat you will never wear again.Have you packed your hospital bag?Do the garden you wont be up to it for a while.Write your Xmas lists,buy some xmas cards and write them out ready.Cook stuff and freeze in small portions.Soon be over and before you know it you will be 6 months post bypass!Maz x

Good advice - I will do some of this stuff too. ;)

Hang in there Bex and you can then give me some advice when I start my MD on Monday. xx

How you doing today Bex?....................Not many sleeps now.....Keep up the good work :)

:)Hiya Becky,
How you feeling hun?
-I so hope the headache has gonexxx

I held it together for the two weeks of my milk diet, then the night before my op I totally lost it! I was in floods of tears wondering if I was making the right decision?
I've never looked back....best thing I've ever done! Bex, you'll be fine :) all the emotions you're feeling are perfectly normal xxx

Thats probably how i'll handle it. I'm doing ok now on milk diet, but night before i'll be blubbering reck! lol

Hi guys im not too bad ta, but got other things on my mind so think taken my mind off it, just my dad is unwell and feels it serious, he's had test but we dont get the results till tuesday, he's been crying to me before, so not like him, so dont really feel like eating alot today xxx

Oh dear I'm sorry to hear that.......but take care of yourself too!! Loads of hugs being sent to you :)

Thanks hun, roll on tuesday so we know, i've told him not to worry but crying and worrying myself now xx :cry:

Will be thinking of you, sweets. Try to look after yourself as if you get ill you will not be much use to your dad & you could also compromise your op... Sounds a bit harsh but you have waited a long time for this & it could be any day now.:sigh:

Thanks hun xx

You'll be going through carb withdrawal which is why you have a headache - it should go within a couple of days. Its so worth it in the end. Hope your dad is ok x

Thanks, feel bit better tonight just tired x

:)Big ((hugs)))coming your way Beckyxxxx

Back