• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling tired

dovetail77

Hi everyone I'm now 6 weeks post op and have lost just over 3 stone which I'm really pleased with. The only downside that i'm experiencing is the extreme tiredness I feel especially when it hits about 2-3pm. Also I never feel really refreshed when I wake up of a morning, even if I manage to get 8 hours sleep. Is it normal to be feeling like this at this stage? I make sure that I have all my vits every day and am eating a varied diet with as much fruit and veg as possible. I'm just wondering if this will ease off as my body adjusts to the changes over a period of time or whether it's possible I have a vitamin defficiency - answers on a postcard please :)

Hi you could ask for a blood test from your nurse at doctors to check your levels. It could be just that your body is coping with little food or you might need vit B12 injection x

Perfectly normal for your stage,I used to have a nap every afternoon around 2/3pm!

Thanks B & B glad to hear that. I'm going to give it 1 month and if still feeling the same and no signs of any improvement will go to GP and request a blood test.

Back