• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feel so tired

Frosty

Hi all

Its been a while since ive posted so happy new year all.

Its been 9 months now since my bypass, And ive all of a sudden started feeling so tired.
Ive just had my flu jab so maybe its that or the aftermath from xmas.

But i fall to sleep and i struggle to wake up as soon as i wake i want to fall to sleep again and ive sweated alot.

Just wondered if anyone else has felt like this.

Ive also fallen over twisted my ankle and a nail went in my leg for which im taking antibiotics for.

When it rains it pours.

Also while im on the subject of my bypass.
Has anyone found that some days they can eat more then others.
Sometimes i can eat a fair amount and i feel hungry,
But other times its dinner time and i try to eat but im full and if i try to eat ill br sick.

Its just as if my tummy is big some days and small the next. :D:D telescopic tummy

im strange i know

Hi Mark,

I find the same with the telescopic pouch, so it's not just you!

Are you having B12 jabs? Have you had you iron levels checked recently? Might be worth asking GP for some bloods, including B12 and a full blood count.

Hope things sort themselves out for you.

Shel

Hi Mark

Good to see you back mate

I get the telescopic tummy too, somedays i think i have no restriction at all, and other days fill up on half the food ! its really strange.

Your tiredness may be down to a number of things, i felt tired, but when i changed to the Vits my GP had prescribed it picked up, now i dont get the tiredness anymore and my enegry levels are high ! are you taking off the shelf vitimins or prescribed ?

I defo have the telescopic tummy...some days i'm hungry and feel like i'm eating all day, other days it doesn't occur to me to eat cause i just don't feel hungry, and when i do, i can not eat much.

Mark

I take the Sanatogen gold too and dont have any problems, infact its one of the vitimins the Doc cant prescribe for me, so i have to buy it off the shelf.
He did though switch me onto Solvazinc which i now get on prescription and i seem to have more energy and dont feel so tired, though the weight lose may be a contributing factor, but it does seem a lot better.
I also take 1000mg of Vit C each day, 1000mg is the maximum the body will hold in one day, so its not worth taking any more, i seem to be more resiliant to colds and coughs as when everyone around me goes down with these i dont ! - so not sure if that helps in any way to ?

Anyway might be worth chatting with your GP and see what he/she says

Mark

I take the Sanatogen gold too and dont have any problems, infact its one of the vitimins the Doc cant prescribe for me, so i have to buy it off the shelf.
He did though switch me onto Solvazinc which i now get on prescription and i seem to have more energy and dont feel so tired, though the weight lose may be a contributing factor, but it does seem a lot better.
I also take 1000mg of Vit C each day, 1000mg is the maximum the body will hold in one day, so its not worth taking any more, i seem to be more resiliant to colds and coughs as when everyone around me goes down with these i dont ! - so not sure if that helps in any way to ?

Anyway might be worth chatting with your GP and see what he/she says

Thx silver i'll have a chat with me doc . Knowing me its prob just xmas catching up with me :D cough cough

Back