• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Few Questions Please xx

Billie.x

Hi Guys

I have a few questions hopefully somebody could help me with
I posted here back in Feb and was given lots of brill help.

So I went to docs in Feb to ask for a band. I had to do a 12 week weight management thing and see a dietitian.
I went back yesterday and doc said he would put my referral in. BMI is 45.9.
Got a call from the doc today and he said I needed to pop in tomorrow to pick up a letter with a number and password on to do the choose and book service to book my consultation at the hospital.

So what does this mean ?? Does it mean im deffo getting the band?? Doc has never done one before so he couldn't answer many of my questions.

Also whats the time scale from now, eg how long for a app and how long to be banded>>

Billie
xx

Hello there The weight management and dietician is pretty routine, I did that myself too. Yes I would say from what you have. Said your on the way to getting the band. Each area has different waiting times, so I cannot answer that, your provider would be able to shed some light on that - Wishing you all the best BD xx

Hi
Thanks for your reply
I chose my hospital and have a appointment with the consultant on the 9th September.
No clue what it's going to be like !
Hate not knowing lol.
X

well, how did the appointment go?

Hi.
Appointment was cancelled a few weeks ago boo.
I've got to do tier 3 weight management first !
Grrr.
Should start it within a month was told today by the people who run the program.
:( !
X

Hi.
Appointment was cancelled a few weeks ago boo.
I've got to do tier 3 weight management first !
Grrr.
Should start it within a month was told today by the people who run the program.
:( !
X

sorry to hear that - but at least youre still moving in the right direction xx

Back