• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fill in the morning...

I am fed up with it all to be honest...

I am pleased with weight lost so far as so much has improved but I am a bit stuck, so I will be glad to give anything a go.

This new surgeon does all the proceedures and said he would have bypassed me if I had seen him originally.

I totally understand the fed up part, I had zero weight loss in 4 months so I know how u must be feeling, you have done fantastic on your wl so far and it cant hurt to give anything a go can it, Curious that the new surgeon would have bypassed you.....I thought the choice of the wls was based on eating habits/health etc....

He is an advocate for them as that is his main field of surgery.

And he is convinced they work better in most cases.

Mr Horner my original surgeon only did banding, so that was my only choice on offer at the time.

I would of had to travel further and I was and still am dubious of bypasses.

So I want to try and make this work.

He is an advocate for them as that is his main field of surgery.

And he is convinced they work better in most cases.

Mr Horner my original surgeon only did banding, so that was my only choice on offer at the time.

I would of had to travel further and I was and still am dubious of bypasses.

So I want to try and make this work.

Wishing you all the best xx

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get a fill.. I hope very much that you are given some workable solutions , not sure how they can improve on what you are doing as I think you do brilliantly.
It will be interesting to see what they suggest and whatever happens , I hope that something can be sorted out that you are happy with.
If you wanted to join us banders on the we can do it thread, you are absolutely more than welcome to and always have been x

Cheers guys....

On the flipside, I am still losing and I think that's down to my exercising more but maybe I have become less observant in quantity and types of food as its been 2 years.

I am quite willing to review what I am doing and work forward.

Thinking of you Caz, as always wishing you all the very best and hoping for good news.... love and hugs xxx

Back