• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have booked my second fill, hope this one works!

cant rmbr how much i have but i have a little more restriction....wel;l i had zero before, now i have some...defo need another fill though i reckon.

hope u can eat a bit better today

all good luck ankaas..... when u get ur first fill u will get it in bangor so i will try book my 3rd one at the same time so we can meet up :D u will b grand in belguim........dr chris is very abrupt and professional but u will meet frederick and he is lovely. even when i was goin into get my op, i felt confident because of the girls i have met on here.... so when u are waiting to be wheeled on, just think of us girls that have went thru it. u will b sore for just a few days and then on the mend xxxxxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Maura:), how's is going my lovely?
Haha, you are so right about Dr Chris being abrupt and proffesional. He is very no nonsense...I like him though. How you getting on with your fill?
I had my first one on thursday...he gave me 3ml in a 7ml band and i can feel the restriction.

Haha, you are so right about Dr Chris being abrupt and proffesional. He is very no nonsense...I like him though. How you getting on with your fill?
I had my first one on thursday...he gave me 3ml in a 7ml band and i can feel the restriction.

hi pickle how have u been. got my second fill on thurs. my first fill was 3ml and this one is 2ml.. definetly have restriction as i cant eat anything at the moment without bringing it back up. did u get yours done in Dublin?

hi pickle how have u been. got my second fill on thurs. my first fill was 3ml and this one is 2ml.. definetly have restriction as i cant eat anything at the moment without bringing it back up. did u get yours done in Dublin?

No, i got mine done in London....I guess Frederik must do Dublin and De Bruyne does london on the same day.
Glad that the restriction is good for you. What size band do you have?
Did you feel much restriction after the first fill? Mine felt good for the first day or two but now it feels the same as before if i'm honest.

all good luck ankaas..... when u get ur first fill u will get it in bangor so i will try book my 3rd one at the same time so we can meet up :D u will b grand in belguim........dr chris is very abrupt and professional but u will meet frederick and he is lovely. even when i was goin into get my op, i felt confident because of the girls i have met on here.... so when u are waiting to be wheeled on, just think of us girls that have went thru it. u will b sore for just a few days and then on the mend xxxxxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Maura, yeah that would be great to meet up - at the moment all the pieces of the jigsaw are all over the place I can't wait to start putting them together. I'll post after my op on Tuesday. Xxx

hi pickle, didnt have any rstriction with the first fill at al. thot they might have put fresh air in it lol. anyway i got 3ml first fill and 2ml this time and i have defo got restriction. i am so pleased. the first 2 days i codnt swallow any food at all. but now things have settled and i am abled to eat and swalow. have just had one weetabix and that was enough. pleased to say vodka and diet coke goes down nicely lol.

Hey Maura, yeah that would be great to meet up - at the moment all the pieces of the jigsaw are all over the place I can't wait to start putting them together. I'll post after my op on Tuesday. Xxx

good luck ankaas. message me ur email address and i will send u my mobile number so u can text if u have any problems. take care chick. remember u will b fine, we have all had this op and now we are losers and soon u will be too,l will keep a place for u on the losers bench :D:D:D:D:D............GOOD LUCK XX:wave_cry:

:)Hope your fill is spot on:)x

Back