• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have booked my second fill, hope this one works!

Maura

i have noticed not much change in my weight in a fortnight.:confused: i had my first fill 2 weeks ago and i think i was filled with fresh air lol. so i have now booked for my 2nd fill for thur 7th july. thats only 3 weeks from my first one, but i have been informed if i feel no restriction i can get another fill, of course more money to spend. £90 each time. this time because the consultant wont be in the north (till August) i have to travel 100 miles to get a fill in Dublin

anyway fingers crossed i will feel some restriction. i had 4 ml last time :sigh:

snap...my second fill os 5th july...lets hope this is the one!!

Good luck ladies.xx

good luck i hope all goes well x

thanks 2 days to fill day...magic how are u

Hey Maura, youve still managed to loose quite a bit since your op havent you. Im off on Monday morning to Belgium eeek. Petrified and happy at the same time. Such a weird feeling. I hope your fill helps you this time and the next time you talk about fills I will know what your talking about lol

Tee hee - just seen your post on my thread Maura, are we going on a cruise???!?!!

my boat better not be sinking choppy.
had my 2nd fill yesterday so fingers crossed... got 2ml

i got 0.9ml

got third booked already for 26th march!!

march?? im going mad...i mean july!

ur sure losing ur marbles mb, they give me 2ml, thats 5 in total, i cant swallow any food. mayb its soon to b eatng. but even a small amount and its comin backup ... will c how i am tomoro. hows ur restriction

Hey Maura, youve still managed to loose quite a bit since your op havent you. Im off on Monday morning to Belgium eeek. Petrified and happy at the same time. Such a weird feeling. I hope your fill helps you this time and the next time you talk about fills I will know what your talking about lol

all good luck ankaas..... when u get ur first fill u will get it in bangor so i will try book my 3rd one at the same time so we can meet up :D u will b grand in belguim........dr chris is very abrupt and professional but u will meet frederick and he is lovely. even when i was goin into get my op, i felt confident because of the girls i have met on here.... so when u are waiting to be wheeled on, just think of us girls that have went thru it. u will b sore for just a few days and then on the mend xxxxxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back