• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally, An appointment...

jema

Hi everyone. I just thought I'd tell you all that I've finally got an appointment!! :D
I attended a semonar at SRH a year ago, and have only had one appointment since and that was with the nurse/dietician, in September 2010. I've had a couple of apps cancelled, but finally, I go to see Dr. Mahawar at Monkseaton hospital next week!! I rang to ask why the change of hospitals and was told it was an extra clinic put on to deal with the amount of patients awaiting treatment.....
Have any of you been here?
I am hovering around my target weight given to me by the dietician 9 months ago, and pray everything will be ok...
:angel:

I can't help at all but i would say with your best interests at heart knowing how strict SRH are that if you are 'hovering' around your target loss you have one last strict push this last week so you are in the clear.

Good luck, please keep us posted how you get on xxx

Good luck x

Hi, I had a similar journey at the hands of SRH appointments system! I eventually saw my consultant at Monkwearmouth earlier this month and things were great!
I had doubled what they had asked me to lose and Im now just awaiting my endoscopy!!
Good luck xx

i know apps r a bit rash atm but any 1 feel free to come the support group tomorrow ar srh which is patient led by me from 6pm in the education centre (june 30th)

Back