• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Coming up to a year on...

well_done_4.gif

U look great well dun ;)

Congrats Steph - you look absolutely stunning xXx

I'm a little confused here, :confused: I can see the pictures of a very very pretty larger lady that I guess are the before ones, but the others are obviously of a different lady altogether.

Maybe you posted pictures of your daughter or another family member by mistake? Because there is no way on earth such a dramatic and simply stunning transformation is possible outside of a Hollywood movie surely ;)

You remind me of Sarah Harding in that pink dress well done you!

All I can do is echo what everyone else has said, you look truly amazing, very well done to you for such a brilliant achievement! :):)

Karlos said:
I'm a little confused here, :confused: I can see the pictures of a very very pretty larger lady that I guess are the before ones, but the others are obviously of a different lady altogether.

Maybe you posted pictures of your daughter or another family member by mistake? Because there is no way on earth such a dramatic and simply stunning transformation is possible outside of a Hollywood movie surely ;)

So smooth Karlos, so so smooth!
x

You were very pretty before hand but stunning after! Well done!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Karlos said:

Aww! How lovely :D

Thank you everyone for the amazing comments, it's been a mad journey but I am so happy :)

You look amazing, well done, Karen x

hey guys!

update :)

been about 2 1/2 years since my gastric bypass now - I started at 18st 10lbs. I now fluctuate between about 10st 13lbs - 11st 3lbs. I prefer to be in the 10's of course and it's always in my mind that I need to make good food choices, which I don't always, but I am human after all :p

anyway, it has been the most unreal journey ever, and I feel so confident these days, having a bypass was the best decision I ever made.

anyway thought I'd post a few recent pics! with my ever changing hair. if you go the first page of this thread you'll see some of my 'before' pics to compare to :)

hope everyone is well! xxx

Attachments

• image-3116008880.jpg
    image-3116008880.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 190
  • image-2225439267.jpg
    image-2225439267.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 184
  • image-1511146244.jpg
    image-1511146244.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 182
  • image-1415331133.jpg
    image-1415331133.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 171
  • image-910907260.jpg
    image-910907260.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 196
  • image-3172601990.jpg
    image-3172601990.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
When i first came on this forum your pics were my inspiration to get sugery i just hope i look as good as you do when iv lost my weight you look beautiful can i ask do you have lots of access skin my arms are my.worry as i have bingo wings lol im 16 stone but i was 17st 8lbs before i started to lose for opp i have my surgery this thursday well done on you amazing achievement xx

Expecting my bypass in next few months just waiting for a date and my start weight is the same as yours your pics are amazing and truly an inspiration I hope that I can work ad hard as you obviously have and get the same result. You look amazing well done xxx

thanks girls! :)

mrs cinders - I do have excess skin, mainly on my tummy as it was covered in stretch marks before so now it just feels like an empty sack (mm lovely!) but I've always dealt with a saggy tummy but that's nowt new. going to the gym doing weights has really made my arms tone up, and I did have quite big bingo wings.

but I've found my boobs were the worst. I was a 38HH and now I'm a 32EE, but most of the EE is skin - if they weren't mostly skin they'd probably be about a size C. I do want surgery to correct it but at the moment i'm pretty happy. I don't really mind wearing clothes that cover those bits!!

good luck on your op's girls! xo

Great pics well done

Wow you look stunning. Well done, you are such an inspiration xxx

Back