• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally getting first fill

serenitylove

well after 7wks of waiting nearly im getting my first fill on friday, seems like its taken forever but cant wait as i have no restriction at all and am starting to slide into bad habbits, although i know this probably wont make to much difference it feels like another big step into hitting the good spot where i have restriction!

oh and i get to see the yummy dr again lol

Good luck with your fill. The first one is normally just to ease u in to it. It worked for a while for me but as soon as your hunger comes back don't struggle its not worth ....just have another one! I had my 1st fill and then a week later had another ...there's no time limit its how your body reacts to it that is the way to go forward :) xx

Good luck with your fill. The first one is normally just to ease u in to it. It worked for a while for me but as soon as your hunger comes back don't struggle its not worth ....just have another one! I had my 1st fill and then a week later had another ...there's no time limit its how your body reacts to it that is the way to go forward :) xx

iink il be getting 4weekly appointments but i can live with it i have in my head by xmas i should be getting nearly right i could eat a scabby donkey at the moment so any improvement on that is a bonus lol

Back