• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally getting there

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well I am finally getting there, don't really get time to get on much these days with work and other things, but hope your all well and enjoying your journey.

Attachments

• Comparison 2.jpg
    Comparison 2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 231
Lovely to hear from/see you, sweetheart ... looking better & better ... hope you are keeping well, Gary .. as ever an inspiration xxx :):)

Looking very dashing Gary. You won't want to hang around us fat birds much longer, so we'd best hurry up and get into shape!!

Well PG, you look great and dare I say it...normal! I'm really chuffed for you....well done. x

Wow, whose the new guy your constantly changing your appearance you're looking great Hun keep up the good work.

Thanks hun, I am happy with my loss now, and going to start living my life to the full.

Lovely to hear from/see you, sweetheart ... looking better & better ... hope you are keeping well, Gary .. as ever an inspiration xxx :):)

I am fine hun thanks, just living my life to the full. Hows you and your family.

Looking very dashing Gary. You won't want to hang around us fat birds much longer, so we'd best hurry up and get into shape!!

Dashing and Gary will never go together. I will always want to hang around my support group ladies, what do you mean.

Well PG, you look great and dare I say it...normal!

I'm really chuffed for you....well done. x

Gary and Normal - Will never go together lol.

I am fine hun thanks, just living my life to the full. Hows you and your family.

We are all fine, darlin :) I am getting there & loving buying increasingly smaller size clothes. :) Not managed to master the bike thingy though :( Have bought an exercise bike today to try to toughen my soft bits up (TMI) before going out on the real thing again, lol. :eek::eek::eek: Are you still doing your sponsored bike ride? I am willing to sponsor you, even more so, knowing what torture it is to sit on a saddle :eek: Have you heard Carens news? She is at long last going to the Czech Republic for her op very soon ( hopefully). How great is that :D:D Take care, chuckles & keep on keeping on ... hope your family are all in the pink too xx :D

Wow! Looking good xxx

We are all fine, darlin :) I am getting there & loving buying increasingly smaller size clothes. :) Not managed to master the bike thingy though :( Have bought an exercise bike today to try to toughen my soft bits up (TMI) before going out on the real thing again, lol. :eek::eek::eek: Are you still doing your sponsored bike ride? I am willing to sponsor you, even more so, knowing what torture it is to sit on a saddle :eek: Have you heard Carens news? She is at long last going to the Czech Republic for her op very soon ( hopefully). How great is that :D:D Take care, chuckles & keep on keeping on ... hope your family are all in the pink too xx :D

Yeah still doing it, infact just took delivery of a new bike on Friday. I find the exercise bike harder work than the actual push bike. But well done, keep on cycling.

Hi Gary you doing you your doing well . I had my op in December lost 9 stone so far it been hard but worth it 4 stone before op 5 stone since just waiting to hear about my knee replacement good luck mate

Good to see all you Blokes on here losing weight...can't wait to have mine done!
Well done to all the ladies aswell :)

Andy

Andy1968 said:
Good to see all you Blokes on here losing weight...can't wait to have mine done!
Well done to all the ladies aswell :)

Andy

Well worth the wait good luck have got a date yet I waited 12 months ?

Hi Gary you doing you your doing well . I had my op in December lost 9 stone so far it been hard but worth it 4 stone before op 5 stone since just waiting to hear about my knee replacement good luck mate

Youve done very well mate, get the knee done, because you will be getting Twink and Caren chasing you if there not already lol

Youve done very well mate, get the knee done, because you will be getting Twink and Caren chasing you if there not already lol

What do you make us sound like Mr PG :D but as both my knees are in good fettle, & Caren's are too I think, you had better watch out :)
Good luck for your knee op, though Mecca123 & not long for you now Andy :):) xxx

Looking great - well done. x

Back