• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally!!

Thanks

Had operation 8th January 2015... Just over 64kg down, also 24 weeks pregnant :)

Attachments

• image-3359639106.jpg
    image-3359639106.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 69
Wow what a good news story!
I was inspired by your posts around the time I had my op (Sep last year). You were doing amazingly well then and it's great to hear your success has continued. You look fabulous! And a wlsurgery baby! Look after yourself and baby and many many congratulations!

Potter x

Yaay made it to 35 weeks pregnant!! not long now.

Has been many mind battles with actually putting on weight instead of losing. SPD means no exercise for me since I was about 4 months gone, walking is a painful chore, 8 more days of the commute to work left..
also increasing daily intake from what it used to be means I feel like I'm constantly eating.

In total I have gained just over 4kg, which from my last growth scan 4 weeks ago the baby was weighing roughly 5lbs.

Will be back on board properly once baby has arrived to get back on track, going to need a lot of support to help me get out of pregnancy eating mode.

Attachments

• image-723383634.jpg
    image-723383634.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 38
All the best for your pregnancy..im sure once the baby is here you will get back in to the weight loss again.
Good luck x

Congratulations on your pregnancy :) Danni x

Good luck with everything!

IMG_3788.JPG IMG_4838.JPG Haven't been online for awhile, had a beautiful little girl born on the 20th May 2016, she's just over 7 months old and a little handful.

Finding it hard to get back on track and plan meals etc with her around but where there's a will there's a way.

Will be ttc again this year, so want to be a healthy BMI before hand so I'm not classed as high risk.

She's a real sweetie :) congratulations and good luck ttc x

Congratulations! Good to hear from you and see that everything went well!

Hope you manage to get back on track as you want to, it must be hard when your main focus is not yourself!

View attachment 19721 View attachment 19722 Haven't been online for awhile, had a beautiful little girl born on the 20th May 2016, she's just over 7 months old and a little handful.

Finding it hard to get back on track and plan meals etc with her around but where there's a will there's a way.

Will be ttc again this year, so want to be a healthy BMI before hand so I'm not classed as high risk.
Babies bring such joy to the world,congratulations welcome back and have a fantastic 2017!

Back