• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally!!

Congratulations. Have you read some of the threads in the pregnancy section?

When i was pregnant at the beginning of the year i was told by my dietitian to aim for 1400 cals ( was only on 800 at the time ) and eat little and often and to take a pregnancy multi vit

Im early stages again too struggling so far been scanned and had bloods taken twice ( after 11 attempts) ill be seeing my wls team next tuesday for a check up, epu for another scan the tuesday after that and midwife that thursday

Take all the help you can get!

I've received a letter from the dietician and it advises to aim for between 1200-1500 calories a day, it's going to be hard but I'm going to have to up my calories and still stay healthy. I was normally around 900 / 1000.

I have read through some of the pregnancy threads, and also googled a lot of things ( which will be my downfall) and I know it's very early doors ( 5 weeks now) ) so I'm just going through the motions.

It's my first pregnancy so I'm not even sure if my body is suitable or if there will be common problems I will experience.

I have been classed as high risk, by midwife due to diabetes running in the family, my bypass and my bmi still not being in the normal section.

Not high risk enough to have an early scan but think I will do that off my own back at 7 weeks.

Yeah getting a scan seems harder than winning the lottery at times. They scanned me as they were sure i had miscarried again and needed to be sure. Scan didnt show anything but my womb cyst but they did repeat bloods anyway which have climbed as they should so the repeat scan is to try and work out why they saw nothing at last scan

Are you getting any morning sickness yet?

Are you getting any morning sickness yet?[/QUOTE

Not physically been sick, but get a lot of nausea all day. And can't stop peeing.

Get dizziness and yesterday has a really bad headache was sat with the lights off and sunglasses on.

Not sure how long I can keep it hidden from work people with how I am, a lot of appointments, and people have been asking why I haven't had to make the time up for them.

Also been very emotional so been crying at my desk at times.

Me and my ex split up two weeks ago, he found out the week later I was preg and wanted to make it work, and the sat just gone he ended it again. So didn't try very hard to make it work. And admitted within the week we had been apart he had arranged a date with someone else but had to cancel because he found out I was pregnant.

I've left it as I'm just gonna do this in my own, I will let him know how things go or if anything goes wrong. But he doesn't need to be there for me. My mum has already said she will go all appointments with me, and went to my midwife appointment last Friday with me.

I hope everything goes ok for you and they eventually find little bean

Oh bless you hunni, thats alot for you to cope with

His loss, rather douchey thing to do booking a date right after splitting, i would have buried him under the patio

Oh bless you hunni, thats alot for you to cope with His loss, rather douchey thing to do booking a date right after splitting, i would have buried him under the patio

Haha the thoughts were there. I'm just getting on with things now. Have had several messages off him which I'm ignoring at the moment as I feel like he is only messaging me to make himself feel better for how his treated me.

The bariatric nurse told me today she has to see me every 2 months to check my weight and my bloods have to be done each time too to check vitamin levels. Are your team doing the same?

The bariatric nurse told me today she has to see me every 2 months to check my weight and my bloods have to be done each time too to check vitamin levels. Are your team doing the same?

I have an appointment with them in November, that was booked in before I knew, was just a normal check up, as had my bypas in January this year, but they have said they will use that to do a check up, and then will book me in after then.

They sent a letter to my doctor telling them what I should be having vitamin / supplement wise (dosages)

And they have arranged a telephone appointment in October to see how I'm getting on.

How far along are you at the moment? Fingers crossed everything is grand x

Somewhere between 5 and 7 weeks. Week and a half ago i was told i had miscarried, last tuesday i was told couldnt find anything but a cyst then bloods on the thursday were done to confirm the liss but insted had quadrupled to 11000
They phoned me at 9pm to tell me i was still pregnant. I still check every couple of hours for bleeding but no more so far
Im hoping they can find the baby next tuesday

Fingers crossed it all works out for you x

Somewhere between 5 and 7 weeks. Week and a half ago i was told i had miscarried, last tuesday i was told couldnt find anything but a cyst then bloods on the thursday were done to confirm the liss but insted had quadrupled to 11000 They phoned me at 9pm to tell me i was still pregnant. I still check every couple of hours for bleeding but no more so far Im hoping they can find the baby next tuesday

Will keep you in my thoughts, one of my friends who ive mentioned my pregnancy to has mentioned that she bleed a few times through her pregnancy, said it was pockets of blood which kept forming, hopefully everything goes ok x

Just woke up and decided to go through my pic's. Hadn't done any comparison pic's in awhile so thought would knock a few together

Attachments

• image-1866151236.jpg
    image-1866151236.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1086249138.jpg
    image-1086249138.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 74
Wow, what a change! Youve done so well!

image-3685345695.jpg

I'll do a full body pic soon.

Back