• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally!!

Now im losing the weight I still find myself going to evans for clothes! My sister keeps saying look in asda so I did and they do clothes that I could fit it but for some mad reason I didnt trust the size label thinking that I would get to the changing room and discover it wouldn't fit nutty eh! Anyway yesterday I needed to buy some trousers for a funeral and my local evans has closed and asda had nothing suitable so I took a deep breath and went into marks and sparks now im a size 24 with room to spare tried on a size smaller.....it fits! Has a bit of give in them so tried a size 20 ....and that fitted too , a bit snug but fitted! Ive never brought anything in M&S let alone a size 20 in decades I wanted to do a gig in the changing room
think I might look into primark next as I hear that do up to a size 24 is this true guys?

I friend of mine told me they do up to a size 22/24, however when I went I only saw up to a size 20.
I think it depends on the store.

It is mad, my brain was working mine that aswell, just the comfort of knowing they do generous sizes had me going in there.

New Look do plus size aswell, not as cheap as primarni, but cheaper that Evans and they have pretty nice others as well

Although I've lost 100lbs I haven't been able to get new clothes as the local sizes are tiny. I need to research where larger (western) sizes are sold. To put it in perspective the larger size here for women's clothing is about a size 12.

Primarks night dresses go up to a 22/24 the clothes go up to 20

Just had another hospital check up since having my op on January 8th and I've lost 45% of my excess body weight. I'm well happy with that. I was told the target is 60-70% over 2 years. So am on the right track.

Tomorrow is alton towers day with the pals I'm so excited I have no idea how I'm going to sleep.

I have a question, does anyone find they eat more during the TOM? I've only noticed the past two months that's the case. I'm not over eating, I'm just able to a wee bit more than normal.

Anywho here's my most recent pic comparison

I use the same pic of me in the blue' dress because That was taken and I thought errggh. That night when I wore that there were silent tears. I was in cancun with my friends and we went to coco bongo's, we were all very excited until I got in and realised there were stools instead of chairs to sit on. So decided that I would stand the whole night rather than squeeze one butt cheek onto a stool or face embarrassment of the legs giving way. It was very awkward to start with as everyone was seated, hence the silent tears, but fake smiles to my friends saying ild be alright standing. As the night went on, and the more everyone drank I soon forgot as my friends got up with me and we ended up dancing around the table and my troubles were very much forgotten.

I am so thankful and grateful for my bypass, my friends, this group for supporting me through it all. I've started making major changes in my life, a new job after being with the same company for 11 years and also ending a relationship that wasn't working and having the confidence to be alone.

Attachments

• image-1965241449.jpg
    image-1965241449.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 75
Mighty you look great. How much weight have u lost altogether?

Thanks

I started this journey at 160kg, and now I'm 110kg. I was 135kg on the day of my op,(jan8th) that's after having been on the pre-op diet for 2 months due to cancellations. So I think that's just over 7 stone in total

Thanks I started this journey at 160kg, and now I'm 110kg. I was 135kg on the day of my op,(jan8th) that's after having been on the pre-op diet for 2 months due to cancellations. So I think that's just over 7 stone in total

Our numbers are very similar. Look at my signature.

I'm currently in Tenerife... And yesterday I went to a water park with the group of people in away with.

I walked up to a water slide and then saw that the maximum weight for the ride was 110kg... Slight panic for a second... But then remembered I'm under it now, so jumped on smiling.

Yaaay

Ryan air seatbelts are tighter than tighter than KLM who I went away with before, however I still managed to get into the seat without an extender belt woo hoo

Great NSVs Mighty, I bet they felt good. Well done

Lynn x

Feeling abit deflated today...

My arms have always been huge so I anticipated excess skin to the point were I will have to have an operation, But blurrghh. I've still got a long way to go however skin is already causing problems. It's like I'm constantly clapping with my stomach and arms when ever I'm in a gym class or running.

This weekend I shall be myself searching for something very tight that will keep everything in place, then something very baggy to wear over it.

Attachments

• image-2855429929.jpg
    image-2855429929.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 84
I have the same problem. I wear the tight running tops as not only do they wick sweat they keep my excess skin in check. I then chuck a cotton t shirt over the top as i cant go out in public with everything on show

Soooo I've made it to 96kg... Yaaay

Never thought I would see this weight ever. Best choice ever.

I have more news which I thought ild share with you guys... Although early on... I'm 4 weeks pregnant.

All abit mad and unexpected soon as I was on the pill and my partner pulls out (tmi I know sorry)

My visited emergency doctor when I found out and he advised me to stop taking my daily vits n minerals, etc n just take the folic acid n iron he was prescribing me...

Didn't sound right so called hospital who told me different

Will have my first appointment with midwife on Friday so hopefully I am assigned to someone who knows about wls n pregnancy.

It's early doors do only my immediate family n partners immediate family know just yet. But thought I would share here for any advise etc anyone can give me

Congratulations from me too!

Back