• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finding it tough

deepblue

My Journey so far has been a rocky one after the operation I found it hard to stick to the rules but finaly got there and was doing brilliant even through Christmas I stuck to my healthy eating watching my portions etc,
but the last couple of weeks my weight loss has stopped and I am starting to feel hungry and able to eat more with no restrition is this normal ? I dont want to get my appietite back but can feel bad habbits already returning dont want to have gone through the last 8 months to end up back in a life controled with food :(

Please don't turn to your old habits,
You'd hate to start put all your hard work to waste.
I had a 6 week stall lately, but I've cut some naughty habits and I was rewarded with half a stone loss in the two weeks.
Why don't you make a fresh start tommorow and try to improve things x
Best of luck x

oh deepblue I know how your feeling I've been at a stall for months, I've even starteed going to the gym 3 times a week and that hasn't helped in this months weigh in. We'll just have to keep ploding on and hope we suddenly have a big loss. Big hugs
just noticed we had ops on the same day

aww luv - i cant realli say i know how your feeling because i dont but we are here for you, why dont you start afresh with a 5 day pouch test to try and get your restriction back, maybe post on the daily meal diary thread on here and weigh in with us on a saturday! surely between us all we can pull together and get you going again! xxxx all the best luv xxxx

I agree with all the advice given already, you need to try a fresh start and try and get rid of any bad habits that have sneaked in lately.....its so tough but you have to really try and get back on track ...... you can post your food diary on here if it helps like Keeley said and weigh in at weekends and the support might help a little.....hope you sort it out hun XX

Deepblue, myself and Sue (daftmoo) are in the position you are in too. We send each other our daily food diary's in the hope that it helps us see what were eating and we tend to analyse it. I personally don't like the idea of putting my food diary online for all to look at and i hate the thought of 'slimmer of the week' although i appreciate that for some people this does spur them on...

If you'd like to join with sharing with me i do it via facebook with Sue but am happy to do it here with you if you want. Or you can pm me and i'll send you my facebook email and you can join my friends :) I'm here for you, i know just how your feeling right now x

It must be really hard to stay focused when these bad habits creep in....i can't say i know how you feel as i'm pre op but try and remember how you felt before losing your weight...i know i wouldn't want to go back there x

I am so with you on this one.
I can eat more now than I thought I would be able to post-op and far too many bad habits have sneaked in.
Come on, lets give ourselves a good old talking to and make a fresh determined start to get this weight on the move x

Thanks Guys I am going to try and start a fresh in the morning Julie thanks for the offer I will try and pm you tomorow I dont use facebook but would like to share

You can do it deepblue.......it'll be worth all the hard work x

Back