• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finding it extremely hard!!!

Hi Sarah, I am 10 days post op now, I also felt I had made the biggest mistake of my life, I'm more optimistic now but I'm on a liquid diet for 4 weeks and am looking forward to the pureed stage as I'm fed up of soup already and when family eat their meals I miss that. I'm sure it will get better for us, especially when we lose our weight. Tale care x

Hi Shelley
Yes I'm on liquids for 4 weeks too and am sooo looking forward to scrambled eggs etc!
I'm feeling a bit better about it all today!
Sarah xx

I grated a tiny bit of cheddar and stirred it into my tomato soup! Cheered me up no end! (how sad!)
Xx

SarahAD said:
I grated a tiny bit of cheddar and stirred it into my tomato soup! Cheered me up no end! (how sad!)
Xx

I had laughing cow and licked it to death lol , I been on liquids foods for three weeks start soft food on Monday x

I had a laughing cow yesterday too!!!! Lovely!!!!!! Don't see how I will last 2 more weeks on liquids!!!!!
Xx

SarahAD said:
Tracey have you only done liquids for 3 weeks then??
Xx

Hi Hun yes only three weeks everything I had had to be liquid down , I am three weeks post op (sleeve)
And was told by my team to then try soft foods for week 4-7 x

Back