• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fingers crossed x

lastchance-4newme

hi all

i said id start this to see how i go this time !!!!

had a band in 2004 and lost over 11 stone, i had the band removed in july 2011 and regained all the weight. now i am starting again, my gastric band is booked for the 7th Aug and i currently weigh 17st 11lb :(

so fingers crossed that 1 the op goes ahead, there is no reason it shouldnt but i just have a bad feeling that they wont be able to band me again.

and 2 i have the same results as last time, i cant believe how much weight i gained so fast over 7st in the first 6 mts... it has been a hard year.

so tomorrow i start my pre op diet and i am hoping it is all downwards numbers from here!!!

Alexandra x

Why did you have it removed? Well done for losing all that weight the first time, but I thought unlkess there was a problem a band was for life!

the port had flipped so i had could have it just turned with a simple procudure but i chose to have it removed as i thought i would be ok as i was at a stable weight for about 4 /5 years.... god i was so so wrong, this time i wont be making any silly decisions i have lernt my lesson

This time next week I will be flying to Belgium to find out if I can have another band x my god it will be longest week ever

good luck hope u get what u want xxx

Just got my time for my appointment so this day next week at 7pm ill know if im getting a band or not yippee

good luck hun x

Thanks xx

Must of been so disheartening to gain after the band was removed. I did the same not through a band but through general weight loss and then lost control again. I know how awful that feels. It can happen to any of us, once we've had a problem with food, we can all fall off the wagon if we aren't careful. Best of luck that the op goes well and you can lose it all again, and most importantly that this time it's forever :) x

Hey Alex, Hope all goes well this time. I would have felt the same after 4-5 years of maintaining. At least you know what is coming and what to expect. Good luck with everything :)
Bella.

Getting so so worried now that op won't take place! At 7pm on Monday I get a Barium meal to see if I am able to get a band again. I have a horrid feeling its not going to happen. My luck has been so bad lately. House broken into car robbed etc it goes on and on and I really need this I can't cope anymore being this size x

Thinking of you and wishing for the right result txxx

Good Luck with everything. I'll be thinking of you. I have to go in to hospital on the 6th, but surgery is set for the 7th. I have my pre op tomorrow, and have the weirdest feeling that they are going to cancel. Let's cross our fingers that all goes ahead

Thanks x yup my X-ray is 6 th and op 7th if it goes to plan oh god I wish I just knew x best of luck to you 2

Oh god what am I going to do if I can't get band.

Fly to Belgium tomorrow to see if I can have the band fingers crossed xx

Good Luck for tomorrow. I go in to hospital tomorrow for op on Tuesday. Will be thinking of you xx

Best of luck to you 2 xxx

I hope that you get the news that you hope for! x

Ok X-ray over and he thinks it looks good but he still can't be 100% sure until he opens me. So I am trilled there is a 70% chance it will all go ok now so I'm going for an op tomorrow either way xxx

Back