• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fingers crossed x

up 4lb this week ffs :(

nope i dont get periods, have a coil so its almost 5 years since i had one, its just i am so mych hungeryer now badly need some ristriction.....

Polly, I ont know if this will give you any comfort. I have the coil, and very infrequent periods, HOWEVER I still have a monthly cycle where I swell up and retain water, so my weight loss throughout my journey was generally two good weeks weight loss, followed by two sts, low loss or even a couple of gains .... So I am sure that's what you may be experiencing too. Fingers crossed. Just hang on in there, follow the right behaviours and the losses will follow :D

Thanks x getting another fill on Friday so hopefully see some change then. Have 7 weeks then to loose some serious weight as I have to attend an awards night in November

I only had my coil fitted last month but before that I had an Application on my phone to show when my period is due etc - I've kept this because I'm going to see if I put on weight at that time or not. At least that way I know it's mother nature and not the diet. Do you keep a diary of your weightloss to see if there's a trend - Just a thought !

back down to 17st 5lb so 5 down, doesnt feel like a loss tho cos i have been here before :(

Need to get into the 16's

you will do it hon we have faith in you

you will do it you've come this far xx

Hope so tho seams so slow this time

Fecking 17 st 10lb again this week!!!!

Oh Polly what a shame x well i don't believe in preaching to people but will help if i can,,are you drinking enough water and not fizzy etc, are you eating as much low fat food as you can and trying to keep tally of calories , i know how easy it is to miss count and think it's only a hanfull of something or one choc or sweet so can't be much damage there but i learnt all those handfulls etc add up, i'm really sorry if i stuck my nose where it isn't wanted but i can see how upset you are xx take care

I know this was suggested before but I think I know reason for my gain this week is due to my body going tru it's time of month even tho I don't actually get a period but today I have very dark discharge lol sorry if its (tmi) so hopefully that's it

Got another 1cc today so hopefully that will kick start some weight loss

Down 4 lb this morn and have a bit of restriction so hopefully this is start of it all now x

at last x down 6lb this week

Back