• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fingers crossed x

How are you feeling polly x

I'm actually great today swelling and pain is gone down a lot!

Glad your doing well x

Just 2lb off today :(

glad youre feeling better hope the knee is ok too xx take care

been reading your threat with interest, am so glad you got to get your band, so sorry about you knee hune, hope you are feeling better soon, and 2lbs down is not bad at all! good luck

I know how you feel... I'm up and down at the moment and only one week felt great for two days then did way too much yesterday and have gone backwards today :-(
Hope your knee isn't causing you too much grief... off for more soup... blughhh... ;-)

thanks aww yeah a loss is a loss but its just first couple of weeks is when u see the most loss from liquids etc but once my leg is better im going to start walking again

1lb off this week mmmmm not bad i suppose at least its not up :)

Iv only lost a pound a week since op 8wks ago
Gets a bit frustrating when you work so hard and other people lose a lot more.

This day next week I will have had my first fill. Can't wait x

hi just looking through your diary congrats on getting your band! sorry about the knee though not so good! hope everything goes well with your fill x

2lb up this week :(

got my fill yesterday, 2.5cc i was hoping for 4 so not impressed having another one in 2 weeks. have no difference in ristriction at all :( exactly 1 month since op today so i must do my musurements when i get home and see what inch loss i have x

Stayed the same this week :(

Another fill next Friday 1cc :( think its a bit of a scam so little so often and charging every time

120 euro a fill

Back