• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Results tomorrow! Fingers crossed....

kurvykaren

:hide: So after the disappointment of the bypass that didn't happen I get my liver biopsy results tomorrow afternoon.

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys! :needhug:

I'm praying it's good(ish) news and that my bypass can be rebooked for 6-8 weeks time.

I guess even if it's not the news I want at least I'll know whats what and where I go from here!

Take care all x

Hi Karen

Good luck tomorrow I hope you get your new date and its not too long to wait, x

Hi Karen - Good luck with your liver results hun x

Sending you a humungous hug to cheer you up

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Hope it is really good news and you get to know when they can operate :D

Hope hubby is recovering well from his surgery and is coping well on the losers bench :cool:

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

good luck for tomorrow, can i ask what happened?.........

Fingers crossed for you hun,just hope its nothing serious first and foremost,the bypass comes second.Will think of you tomorrow,let us know how you get on asap.Maz x

Thanks guys - I'll let you know tomorrow evening how I got on.

Cherry - me and hubby both had bypasses on 21 Feb. he was first down all fine, I was next.
I went to theatre but woke up an hour later and didn't feel in as much pain as I was expecting. Asked the nurse what was wrong and she said the surgeon would come and see me, so I was in a panic not knowing what had happened.

He told me that dispite losing 25lbs on my pre-op diet my liver was very enlarged then showed me pictures that they'd taken when they put the camera in to do the bypass - could have been the surface of Mars for all I know - but it was showing large white 'nodules' and early signs of cirrhosis (and I'm not an alcoholic!). He said that it was too dangerous to continue the bypass so they took a wedge of my liver for a biopsy and had to stop the bypass.

I was bawling my eyes out by this time, asking if I had cancer, why I couldn't have my bypass, why didn;t they just do it? He said would I have wanted them risking going ahead and causes serious damage and in my drug induced state I said yes!

Anyway - I went home that night, well back to my mums as I'd been planning on staying in hospital for a couple of nights lol.

Have had to wait til now to get the results of the biopsy from my surgeon, and he said at the time he's hopeful if alls ok that my bypass will be rebooked.

Its been a long time getting here but I'm keeping optimistic and everything crossed!

:)You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow KK:)

Karen, whatever the outcome tomorrow, you know you will have the support of everyone here. All the best x :hug99:

Hi, wishing you all the best for tomorrow. How is your hubby going on? Ruth x

Wish you all the best for tomorrow karen. Hope you get the surgery date soon. Please let us know the results. I'll be praying for you. XX

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck Karen I hope you get the answer you want and that magical date xx

I've got everything crossed for you today Karen... good luck precious, with you all the way xxx

All the best for today Karen. xx

Good Luck today Karen, :fingerscrossed: for you hun.

Sending you lots of hugs
:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Good Luck Karen hope its positive news xxx

Back