• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fingers crossed x

Great news and good odds...let us know what tomorrow brings :)

I will indeed feeling very positive xx

Op went well thank god x I have a band now yippee back in hotel now but very very sore

back home and feeling very sore, will all be worth it in end tho xx

Day 3 post op and feeling much better can bend now and touch ground without much pain. Not feeling as swollen today either

A new you hey Alex x good luck x x

Yup defo the start of a new me xx

That's great, I'm so happy for you. You must have had your band in at the same time I had my bypass. Will be healing at the same rate.
I don't know about you, but I'm surprised at how well I feel. Still a little uncomfortable but on the whole, pretty good.
How are you?

Yup bit of pain in my back and left side with port but yeah I'm feeling good thanks ha just hate the liquid stage. :(

Wahoo down 7lb :)

Omg feel so weak today like I'm in a cold sweat

Poor you. Ring GP or team if you feel worse.

Hey you have been and gone and done it! Congratulations!!
How are you feeling now? Liquid diet going OK? Let the weight loss commence ;)

Omg feel so weak today like I'm in a cold sweat

Aww I know I felt up and down first week post op and the liquid diet does make you feel weak, well I know I felt I had zero energy. Have you taken your temp? If it is high give them a call it cannot do any harm or if you feel worse still call your GP. You just had surgery and you cannot be too careful.

Yeah back in work so I'm prob just doing to much to soon x going to head home now and I'll take my temp then and relax

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong I'd just say I'm doing to much with two few calories

Would you believe I went into casualty to have my stitches removed last night and fell outside and now I have a fractured knee!!!

Omg what are you like x

I know lol

Back