• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fingers crossed x

thanks x its about time restriction started kicking in

:talk017: fantastic!!!

Excellent work well done x

Got .75 cc today so really feeling the restriction. And loving it x have an awards night I'm up for in just under 3 weeks so fingers crosses I keep loosing until then. Had the pics for the magazine done today so hopefully I'll be thinner on night and everyone will notice ha oh and did I mention the pics today will be displayed on a PowerPoint through out the awards night !!!

R u someone famous?

Lol oh god defo not just to do with work

R u to receive an award?

I'm a finalist but I might not win

good luck with the award night and looking forward to the pics xx

Well good luck.you deserve it.

Didn't win :(

But your still a winner in the weight loss race.

really really strugling with the weight loss, i am only down 22lb in total since op and i am almost 17 weeks post op. i have very good restriction so cant eat bread or fast food but i have started snacking on crap like chocolate and snacks etc. any suggestions???? i was thinking of buying so power protein and having that for breakfast and maybe lunch then just a dinner. i have no aftercare with my band just told to stick to a low fat diet but sure if i could have done that id never have needed a band...... any suggestions i would really appericiate. things i can eat are soups, mash, beans, then choc and i defo want to try cut all that out.

really really strugling with the weight loss, i am only down 22lb in total since op and i am almost 17 weeks post op. i have very good restriction so cant eat bread or fast food but i have started snacking on crap like chocolate and snacks etc. any suggestions???? i was thinking of buying so power protein and having that for breakfast and maybe lunch then just a dinner. i have no aftercare with my band just told to stick to a low fat diet but sure if i could have done that id never have needed a band...... any suggestions i would really appericiate. things i can eat are soups, mash, beans, then choc and i defo want to try cut all that out.
Come on Polly you can do it. You have lost 2 stone, okay it is slow but it is coming off. Do not know how to stop you grazing on chocs etc as even with restriction we can all do that. Try giving yourself a day where you are able to graze and do not on the other days. A lot of us are on the App My Fitness Pal where you can count calories. You can look at the diaries of others who are your friends. Click on the Mfp blue icon under my username on the left hand side if you want to add me

Last edited by a moderator:
Back