• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fingers crossed!!

poo bear

I have been on the phone all week to my GPs to hear if they have heard anything from the funding team! Well at last they have something what it is i dont know! The pct said that they had written a letter to my doctor ( but needless to say my doctors have not received the letter). So they were going to fax it over to my doctor this afternoon ,and then he is going to call me tomorrow!!
I am perpeared for them to say no again but i am hoping for them to say yes!!! I will let you know tomorrow what they say.....:fingerscrossed:

Reactions: Bev
I am really hoping for good news for you too... my partner in crime on the the 'three letter thread'.

It's something you need to do so badly by the sound of things and my advice would be to never ever give in if you want something... explore every avenue and don't ever give up!

If I can help in any way I am here.

Sending a huge hug to you xxx

OOO babes im truely keeping everything crossed tomorrow! here s hoping for a fab friday for you xx

Keeping every thing crossed for you poohbear. xxxxxxxxxxx

GOOD LUCK. hope its a big YES. xxxxx

fingers crossed xx

You are very welcome and they are sincerely meant... crossing everything for you! xxx

Well it was gonna be my Trev's lucky night tonight but i'm crossing everything, he'll have to wait till tomorrow now :)

Good luck Poo Bear xx

Back