• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SPITTING FEATHERS!!!

VeronicaT

Gonna be thinner girl
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I telephoned Derby hospital to see if they had received my referral for WLS. It should have been sent by ny doctor 2 weeks ago. They had not received it, so i phoned my doctor to find out what had happened. The referral was sent by them to gastroentomolgy 2 weeks ago. Trouble is it was sent to the wrong dept, despite the correct address being printed clearly on the back of the referral form. How stupid is that!! Derby now have no idea where it is. They are going to phone my GP to get her to send another form.
I have now lost another month due to someone not doing their job properly!!
I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel Vron..
I had the same problem..its so frustrating....
After my experience I have told them I will courier all letters sent either by hand or DHL..
I also ask for copies of everything...I lost months with the incompetence of some people.
I feel your frustration....
I will say I bypassed my G.P when asking for forms to be sent(as they had aready been filled in)..I went to my practice manager who arranged for the drs secretaries to do the leg work with forms...it takes over a week to get in to see my G.P for an appointment.(it did save some time)
xxx

How awful for you Vron, as we said earlier, you have to be on top of every step all the way along... it's been the same for me... so we can't be alone... sorry to hear of this stress... xxx

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I telephoned Derby hospital to see if they had received my referral for WLS. It should have been sent by ny doctor 2 weeks ago. They had not received it, so i phoned my doctor to find out what had happened. The referral was sent by them to gastroentomolgy 2 weeks ago. Trouble is it was sent to the wrong dept, despite the correct address being printed clearly on the back of the referral form. How stupid is that!! Derby now have no idea where it is. They are going to phone my GP to get her to send another form.
I have now lost another month due to someone not doing their job properly!!
I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!!!

Know just how you feel, Walsall lost mine and I lost 2 months. Also referred to Telford a month ago to Mr Sidgurdsson to see if waiting lists were any better and guess what they have never recieved that one either!!!
What a load of nincompoops!

Aww what a bumma, keep track of it once you know your gp has resent the forms. Give it a week and ring the hospital to make sure its in the right department then ring every couple of weeks to see what stage you're at. Good luck xx

i went throught the exact same thing hun! keep chasing them up luv xxxx

Back