• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fiona's pre op and post op pics

fjsinc

Im 8 months post op now, and just over 8 stone down. Gone from a a size 28/30 to 16/18. I've been on the forum for over a year, and I've only just figured out how to post a photo, lol.

1378339_10151622331296330_127272293_n.jpg

Im 8 months post op now, and just over 8 stone down. Gone from a a size 28/30 to 16/18. I've been on the forum for over a year, and I've only just figured out how to post a photo, lol.

Well done! You've lost an incredible amount of weight.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow thats amazing x

WOW! That is some transformation! You must be thrilled :D

You look amazing!!!

Thank you everyone. I was in two minds about posting it because my bmi is still high, and still 4 stone from where I want to be. But I've been struggling to see a change, so a comparison picture seemed a good gauge. I am happy with my progress, a size 16 was my goal size, so I feel like I have achieved the impossible.

Oh My what a difference!!!
Try to post a clearer pic of the new you :)

Wow wow wow wow! well done that girl!!!! x

Wow! Well done!! That is an amazing loss!

I'm in upto a size 30 and I'm wanting to get down to a 16 myself. Fingers crossed I get to have to op!

It is great what you have lost, keep it up!

Kirsty

Wow! Well done!! That is an amazing loss!

I'm in upto a size 30 and I'm wanting to get down to a 16 myself. Fingers crossed I get to have to op!

It is great what you have lost, keep it up!

Kirsty

Hi kirsty, I'm sure u will b fine. How r u doing with the process?

Hi kirsty, I'm sure u will b fine. How r u doing with the process?

Thank you, I'm just waiting to go to a seminar in November for it, been told by a few people that after that I'll sign to say I'm still certain I want it then get appointments from then.. I'm in sheffield, and as I've read, it's a different process everywhere. I'm super excited for it even though I'm trying not to be as I don't want to be let down..

Kirsty

Back