• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fiona's pre op and post op pics

I know the feeling. I'm waiting for first appointment at st Richards. They said today that they will write to me next week with an appoinent for Nov...(fingers crossed) u will get therexx baby stepsxxx

I know the feeling. I'm waiting for first appointment at st Richards. They said today that they will write to me next week with an appoinent for Nov...(fingers crossed) u will get therexx baby stepsxxx

I've worked out from a few people on here that have recently been to seminars in sheffield and have already received operation dates that I should, fingers crossed I have funding, and all is agreed, be having it in January/February. The sooner the better!

Kirsty

I wish u luck and luv. Let us know any developmentsxx

Wow, what a difference Fiona, you look amazing. Well done :) xxx

Wow, you look fantastic Fiona There's a massive difference, you are doing brilliantly. It really does show, well done x

Wow Fiona you look fantastic!! Well done x

Been meaning to post another pic for ages. This is one of primark's skater dresses, its a bit tight, but its a size 16 so hopefully it will fit better in the next couple of months. Im feeling a bit down on myself today.

ForumRunner_20131230_171806.jpg

Last edited:
Fiona. I saw your recent pic and read you feel down on yourself?! I had to go take a peek at your before photo and I'm utterly gobsmacked. You look completely amazeballs. What a massive achievement. Be proud of yourself and the inspiration you are offering to others (like me!)
Happy new year x

Wow. U look so great. Uve come so far. Chin up girlie. Ur brilliantxxx

Thank you all. Im not really down exactly. Sometimes I feel awesome and think I'm looking great. But other times all I see are all the out of place lumps and bumps. My lady cycle has gone completely normal, so I know I've got a touch of PMS! lol

When the before photo was taken I was about 22 1/2 stone. I was just under 26 stone at my heaviest, but no photos exist from then. At my pre-op I was just under 24 stone. Now I am 14st 11lbs. It does seem incredible now that I write it.

Hope you had a fab xmas Kaz, and that the wait for your date isn't driving you too potty. Look forward to meeting up in the New Year!

Oh Fiona! what a difference. It's amazing. Well done, you look fabulous! When down, keep looking back at that other pic. It shows amazingly how far you've come. I must do a latest pic to help me mentally! (Hopefully) Hope you have a fab new year x

Been meaning to post another pic for ages. This is one of primark's skater dresses, its a bit tight, but its a size 16 so hopefully it will fit better in the next couple of months. Im feeling a bit down on myself today.

You look amazing Fiona.. It's my dream to be able to shop at primark I'm very easily pleased :)

Wow you go girl, you look fantastic

Back