• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fiona's pre op and post op pics

fjsinc

You look amazing Fiona.. It's my dream to be able to shop at primark I'm very easily pleased :)

Lol, its not good for the bank balance. I have so many new clothes!

Thank you all for you kind comments.

I am about to start project (loose) 32lbs. I want to loose 12 lbs by my surgivercery in 7 weeks time. It might be a tall order, but it would take me to 10 stone loss.

Yvessa

Good luck hon.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
:wow: hun I'm so annoyed that I missed this post. You are just gorgeous!! Love the outfit too :)

Slimby50

Lol, its not good for the bank balance. I have so many new clothes!

Thank you all for you kind comments.

I am about to start project (loose) 32lbs. I want to loose 12 lbs by my surgivercery in 7 weeks time. It might be a tall order, but it would take me to 10 stone loss.

Ull do it. Xxx

fjsinc

So it was mine and my husbands sort of anniversary yesterday, 10 years together! Our wedding 2 year anniversary is in 2 weeks, so we get 2 celebrations. He took me out for a meal, which was lovely. He took this photo, I don't really recognise the person in it, looks tiny to me. He assures me that its actually me.
1796656_10202688013154357_1897829176_n.jpg

Slimby50

Omg. U look so slim!xx

fjsinc

I know....how weird! Size 14 top, if you believe. I'm so sorry for cancelling our coffee last week. I have my car back now, yay. So let me know when we can rearrange.

Last edited:

fjsinc

This is a better one, haha. I do not know how to make it smaller.

903210_10151683514271330_1988308807_o.jpg

Slimby50

U look so fabulous. Happy anniversaryxx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Check out that huge smile on that skinny face :) You are looking both fantastic and sooo much younger too Fiona. Congrats too on your anniversary xxx

Yvessa

You look lovely and slim Fiona. Looking at your pic I would mever have guessed you were big once.

desperate2lose

Great transformation. I have the same problem; can't see any changes in me. People do say great stuff but it feels they are talking about someone else.
You look great.

Butterfly_lady

Wow looking great x

Slimby50

I know....how weird! Size 14 top, if you believe. I'm so sorry for cancelling our coffee last week. I have my car back now, yay. So let me know when we can rearrange.

No worries about cancelling. I'll drop u a pm to arrange somethingxx

fjsinc

Why thank you ladies. I still get quite embarrassed by compliments.

Check out that huge smile on that skinny face :) You are looking both fantastic and sooo much younger too Fiona. Congrats too on your anniversary xxx

You know, I keep looking at the pic my hubbie took, and I look like a little girl! All petite and fragile. I'll be 32 next Thursday, and have always felt very robust. But the last time I was this weight I was under 10 years old, so I never got to be a petite little girl.

fjsinc

Thought I'd add a couple of pics of my husband and I. The first is of our wedding day in March 2012. I was about 21 1/2 st then and hubby was about 14 1/2. The second pic if from my best friend's wedding this weekend, I'm 13st8lbs and hubby is 11st8lbs!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140521_123930.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140521_123930.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 90
  • ForumRunner_20140521_123943.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140521_123943.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 87