• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First appointments

LondonIrish

My first appointment is on 15th August and my first psych appointment is on 22nd August.

My brain is having a laugh with me and making up all kinds of stories about what is going to happen! So, tell me all about your first appointments. I want to know what you all went through and how you were feeling. Everything from the funny to the aarrgghh!

My first appointment was only a few weeks ago, although it took me many years to get around to making it. I went through the procedures with the patient care coordinator before meeting Dr Ashton. He checked me over and felt around my stomach (always something I hate) when he pulled my trousers down a bit he asked me what the scar was. I thought he was referring to my c-section scar that has never cleared. It was only when I had left and had gotten home and changed that I realised the mark he was referring to was from the seam on my trousers pressing on my skin but that it must have looked like an old scar.

Scarey LOL

Back